Discuss ways to earn money online and offline, share your ideas on money making.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I'm making a bit of extra cash per month.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How I'm making a bit of extra cash per month.

Making money online is quite easy, however you just need to know where to look. Personally I'm making a bit of "beermoney" as they call it. I'm running cash magnet app which is a passive ad watching app that earns you anywhere from $10-15 per month per phone (max 4). Also I'm trying out prolific surveys. They haven't posted any surveys in the past 2 weeks because of school just starting and them banning a lot of bots. However, the pay is about $9.00 per hour if you're patient to wait for the back to school rush to be gone. Lastly, I use cheetah keyboard app for android which I earn $0.35 per day downloading 5 keyboard themes every day. This equates to $4.00 per hour.

Now these money making methods aren't going to make you rich. But they can be implemented within minutes.

Thanks for the great information. I would congratulate anyone that makes even one dollar online. It is not an easy. They are people who have been online for one year or more and are yet to make even a dollar. I have tried online surveys. I think that they work best for people that live in the USA or people that live in Canada, UK and Australia( basically native English speaking Countries). I make a dollar a month for doing online surveys because I live outside these Countries. However I will try out the other two apps and see if I can make any money. I know basically that these kind of apps have problems connecting and crediting you any money.

Comment

This is a good informations on making money. I would say that you are right. Making money is easy as long as you have many outlets to do it. If you have so much strategy to do it then you have no reason to be broke. I would definitely check some of your suggestions and see how it will goes.

Comment

Making money online is readily easy for those in tier 1 countries but international workers also have the opportunity though very few and it still good that we are given the opportunity. I earned online by posting on sites and Also taking very short surveys.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Making $9 per hour is impressive by my standards. However, the question is, is it available for users worldwide? Or is it only available for people who live in countries like the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia?

Comment

There some countries where one can have the opportunity of making a decent amount of money online through surveys. Such a site that I'm very aware of is prize rebel. It's one of the most used and paying online survey site in the world today. The only problem is that it's services isn't available all over the world thereby making it impossible for most people to participate in filling out surveys on the site and make good money in the process as well.

Comment

Right, I believe Prize Rebel is only available for residents of the USA. I have registered on the site before because I have seen it in an ad. When I am about to fill up my address details, it automatically generates states of the USA, and there are no other options. Do you know other sites that you can share with this community wherein users worldwide are accepted?

Comment

A good survey site that I use is PanelStation. It is available worldwide and they offer cashout via Paypal and the option of redeeming points for vouchers etc. I have redeemed points twice and you need 3000 points to redeem cash or vouchers. With surveys offering 250 to 1000 points it doesn't take very long to make 3000. I am in South Africa so 3000 points are worth R75 viaPaypal payment. It worth having a look at.

Comment

• mark86
                  mark86 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It sounds interesting to me. I will definitely try that one for sure. The good thing about freelance work is we are able to make extra money and even it is small it is worth it. We must do more extra work to make more extra income.

Originally posted by NerdIndeed View Post
                Right, I believe Prize Rebel is only available for residents of the USA. I have registered on the site before because I have seen it in an ad. When I am about to fill up my address details, it automatically generates states of the USA, and there are no other options. Do you know other sites that you can share with this community wherein users worldwide are accepted?
                A lot of people are cut off from making use of Prize Rebel and it leaves a sour taste in one's mouth getting to see such earning opportunities cut off from you. I think that you can make use of Beer Money Forum. It's a great site to earn from.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x

Type the word TR E NDRI without space

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                X