Retirement Income

G

For financial freedom; which would be the best business idea you think; If you any idea then please share your idea.
Thanks in advance

mark86

I think one thing that you should do is to invest in mutual funds and UITF. These two will help you to secure your retiring income. Some government is offering a investment that you will get in short term.

Youngshark

I think one thing that you should do is to invest in mutual funds and UITF. These two will help you to secure your retiring income. Some government is offering a investment that you will get in short term.

I know of one which does not guarantee you full financial freedom but some level of it nonetheless. I have been investing in money market funds which are less risky and as such the possibility of losing my hard earned cash is covered. You should nonetheless do some good research on your part and the corporations that provide such possibilities for investment in your area as well as their rates to know the best.

Inem

Retirement income is mostly from investment and it should be a sustainable one. My dad invested his retirement money on properties and I think he made a very good investment because we are all enjoying the dividend now. My dad is no more but we the children are enjoying the income from the investment now.

jaymish2

I think the best retirement income is something passive. I agree that real estate is a great investment especially if your goal is to rent out houses and collect rental income or buy houses when the price is low and sell them when the price is lower. You can also buy stocks and hold them for the long-term eventually from this you will get a return. The price will go up and down, but eventually it will go up. You can also buy government bonds. This is said to be the safest investment because governments very rarely default.

PICKFORD

Verified member
You don't have to depend on retirement income at the level you are. You must have invested in one business or the other to help you financially so the money that the government will give you, the retirement income should not be your main source of Income instead you should have business that pays more than that of the retirement income.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You can invest in crypto currency, or start up an animal feed business and stay closer to your home. Cryptocurrency investment, will give you the option to improve your income when you pick the right coin to invest long time and watch time. This are the two options you should look up to, and invest and see your financial portfolio expand.

Samuel72

Verified member
Most retirees are looking for business to invest in or to start up. In the money gotten from retirement is big one can invest in real estate business, selling of building materials, land for hire this are all good business for a retiree. If the money is small then a small scale business should be ventured into like buying and selling of goods.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Most retirees are looking for business to invest in or to start up. In the money gotten from retirement is big one can invest in real estate business, selling of building materials, land for hire this are all good business for a retiree. If the money is small then a small scale business should be ventured into like buying and selling of goods.
Retirees are meant to start a business that is less risky and hassle free, not suffering their body to move from one point to another to do business. I will suggest owning real estate property like house. Settling up commercial houses to make money monthly and annually and carter for their bills. They can also consider retail store, livestock, or setting up a mini farm to plant fruits, and food crops etc.