How does a person with minimal skills make money online?

Kakashi2020

I would like to know if a person with minimal skills or even those without any skills can earn online?

There are many people nowadays who are trying to earn online but the way things are going, most have limited skill sets or they simply don't have any skills.
​​​

Inem

There are sites or activities online that don't need one to have any skill just be able to read and write simple sentences properly.posting to forums and completing simple tasks doesn't need any special skills.one can try mylot.com,postloop, forum wheel, micro workers,luck workers,forum coin etc.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Online money can be made in two ways. One is buy doing some activites required by the websites owner. For example, you can be clicking adverts, transcribing, pay to write or even affiliate marketing. The other way is by selling your skill. Like programing, blogging, vlogging and many other skills.

Skysaint

Verified member
There are opportunities for someone who have no skill to offer online but one thing to note is that you can't earn a full-time income here online. But that doesn't mean that it's not possible for one to earn a few bucks as an unskilled individual.
First and foremost, the person in question can try out different paid to post forums. There are two things such a person get to benefit from this, one is the money you get to earn and secondly is the knowledge. You get to earn by creating threads and post on these forums just like we do here and I believe they have a wide range of options for you to choose from while making your withdrawals. The knowledge aspect in the sense that it will serve as an eye opener to the online world and by interacting with forum members you will learn of how the online market works and this will help minimize your chances of falling a victim to scam sites.
Apart from posting forums, we still have other sites like survey sites where you get to earn from by completing surveys. As a beginner, it is also important to note that if you're not from the tier one region, you might probably not stand a chance to earn from this kind of websites.

Ayeshabashir

Hello friend friend hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum and getting knowledge and information about making money online and offline so dear you was raising a question that a man with minimum skills can earn money money so dear i want to tell you that a man with minimum skill absolutely can earn money because online job there are opportunities through which they can earn money foe example they can complete the daily task of any online app besides this there are many paid surveys through which they can earn if their writing and English skills is moderate then hw will be able to write the articles through which they can write for the customer product and write its pros and cons but if you take my suggestions then from my point of view if you want to become professional in online job then you should do more effort and make your limited and minimum skill to maximum skills if you want to do a regular and proper online job and improve your skils for abetter future and in order to become a successful person hope so my suggestions will help you and many people willa lso share your opinions here

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is usually a particular saying that people who want to make money online definitely need to have one particular skill in which they are marketing. In as much as this is true in the sense that it is going to separate you from a lot of people, you can still be able to make money by simply working online without the skills.
You can be able to make money as a customer support assistant or a community manager for big brands and this is going to require that you should be able to make announcements and social media post. This is something that you just require your mobile phone and the ability to be able to speak in English for you to make advantage of it .

You can also take advantage of the opportunity to become a translator especially if you are somebody that has entry-level knowledge in two languages . There are always a lot of people who are going to be in the mind of people who can be able to translate something from English to French or can be able to translate websites or write articles for them in a particular language and that is exactly where you are going to come into place.