Ways To Make Money Online on Twitter

Emekus

There are lots of ways to earn money online, even though there are different method. Using Twitter, there are more possibilities than ever before to make extra money online.

Crowdsource is a process of getting ideas and information from a large group and make it into a task or job by using the expertise of a lot of people, either paid or unpaid, usually via online..

Using Twitter, crowdsourcing is an efficient method to receive contributions from your followers as a way to finance your idea or business. This is particularly useful in conjunction with like Kickstarter. Crowdsourcing will make you a lot of money, at least funds, but only when it is done properly.
Make Money Online on Twitter
Sell products In terms of the way you sell items on Twitter, the discussion turns into something else. One of the successful tactics is by using marketing promotions and special discounts. Some businesses have discovered a lot of achievement in daily deals as well as other advertising methods that match nicely along with Twitter. Just be sure that you are not really mind-boggling your Twitter feed with tricky selling.

Generate your own personal Twitter related service Your own target audience is on Twitter, and that means you know already what exactly they are making use of in their free time. Take advantage of this by setting up a Twitter product that they'll need.

For instance, many Twitter users want to use an application that lets them create hashtags immediately, based on level of popularity. This type of thing may exist already, you could create a much better product that your followers will like you for.

Additionally, you may use sites such as Fiverr to charge individuals for building their own Twitter presence.

Make use of sponsored tweets
Did you know you can really get sponsors that will pay you to tweet about their products and services for a fee you fix.

Last edited by a moderator:

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which you can make money from social media, talking about making money from Twitter, I don't have enough idea or tips in which I can use to make money on Twitter, I only know of Facebook as a means of making money, advertising your business on Facebook will help promote your business and take your business to the next level, well I would also like to know about Twitter and how to make money from there.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are many ways in which you can make money in in Twitter like creating Twitter ads, generating traffic for your website you develop, you can also promote affiliate products, you can also use sponsored tweets just by sending out tweets. And also you can monetize video on Twitter to make money.