Different Ways To Make Money On Twitter

Emekus

There are lots of different ways you can make cash using your Twitter account, such as selling banner adverts on your own profile, setting up your prices and selling sponsored tweets, charging people to send a private tweet to your followers, or even charging for access to your personal list of fans. These types of advertising and marketing services also can assist you in making money via pay per *********, which may be profitable for those who have a huge followers.

So how do you earn money on Twitter? The same exact way you do on a website: Selling advertising, sponsored links, and affiliate marketing. Here are a few programs that can help you make money on Twitter:
Different Ways To Make Money On Twitter
1. Ad.ly

Ad.ly is a ad service that allows you to send ads in your tweets. You do not get paid per click. Rather, you make a profile of your choice, and then advertisers can select your account to advertise a campaign. You accept to send a particular amount of tweets on a particular schedule, and you get paid.

2. Rev Twt

Rev Twt is a Twitter advertising and marketing service and it is a pay-per-click program. The more followers you get, the higher status you get, the more access you will have to high paying promotions. Payment is made through Paypal once you have hit $20 in earnings.

3. Twittad

This Twittad program claims to be of the major sponsored tweet networks. It is possible to fixed your own cost per click, however, you need to await advertisers to accept your own bid. Additionally, you will need to figure out your specific niche market to ensure that advertisers can match products with you properly. Payment is done through Paypal if you have reached $30.

4. Sponsored Tweets

Sponsored Tweets is a popular advert service for Twitter enables you to set your personal price per click for adverts that you tweet. You can also choose the ads you tweet from the list of readily available ads which are up-to-date regularly. You should have a minimum of 50 followers, 100 tweets, and also an account that is a minimum of sixty days old to register this service.

5. MyLikes

MyLkes is an advertising program that can be used on Tumblr, YouTube, Twitter, and your blog. You can select ads from a large number of advertisers, and you also get to set up the time the advert will be tweeted from the account. You can make up to $0.42 for each click, and you will get a payout weekly.

Do you have any kind of practical experience using these ad websites? Were you successful using any of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Talking about how to make money on Twitter, I don't really have any idea on how to make money on Twitter, thank you for this information I will try and work on it and see if I'll be able to make money on Twitter because I have a Twitter account, I only know on how to make money on Facebook that is advertising your business using Facebook.

Edulet

Twitter is one social media site to make money, but getting followers first is the first task wish is more difficult to achieve.
Sponsored tweet works if only one has gotten much followers. thanks for the information.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Talking about how to make money on Twitter, I don't really have any idea on how to make money on Twitter, thank you for this information I will try and work on it and see if I'll be able to make money on Twitter because I have a Twitter account, I only know on how to make money on Facebook that is advertising your business using Facebook.

Solution

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Nope I do... not but I will likely check out the MyLikes out as I have a similar website that also monitize twitter and also all other social media platforms. There are a lot of way to make money from the social media if you can only be patient with the site as the credits are always very small.