How to Make Money on Twitter

Rena

You can make quick money on twitter from some services that lets you post sponsored tweets advert on your twitter account. Know that many superstars have accepted Twitter in order to make extra amount of money; by sending out twitter updates promoting products and services of sponsors, some popular celebs can make up to $5,000 for just one tweet.

Many Twitter users will not be to get anything close to these amount, however you can still find opportunities to make some cash simply by sending promotional tweets. Have a look at some of the providers that will allow you to turn your own followers into money:

Be a PaidPerTweeter: This program enables Twitter users provide their own services to advertisers or promoters for a customized amount; in the event that an advertiser likes your own follower count and also niche, you may be given an offer to be involved in one of their campaigns.

Work as a TweetPeddler: This website allows you to fixed an amount for your tweets; if any advertiser is interested, you will have chance to make some easy cash in 140 characters or even less. For examples of price ranges a number of the “featured” users of TweetPeddler command (from $3 to $65).

Join SponsoredTweets.com Account: This program operates in the same way; twitter users fixed a proposed amount per tweet, and they are then able to be involved in a campaign in case a qualifying offer is available.

Start working as a MyLikes Social Publisher: This website allows users share promotions they like with their Twitter fans, and get paid for good quality clicks and views made from each tweet.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Talking about how to earn money on Twitter, to be honest I don't really have any idea on how to make money from Twitter because I don't have to visit this particular social media, well I would like to know more about it how to make money from it and lots more.