Discuss ways to earn money online and offline, share your ideas with us on moeny making online.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transcription jobs online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transcription jobs online

GoTranscript is a transcription job online and it really pays. Sadly, I haven't been approved yet (it takes at most 60 days after the qualification test) but I have an acquaintance who declared that he has indeed been paid by GoTranscript. It's a pretty good paying job apparently and is legitimate so what else can go wrong? It may be a bit hard to transcribe the test (I had a hard time) but it will be worth it once you pass. Good luck to us!

There are lot's of transcription job online and I all tried it but it was too hard to me, I try to Remotask that pay me 2$ when I work in 6 hours, And then I tried QA word. but their audio is not really clear. I start to go transcript but It was hard then Remotask and QA word.

Comment

GoTranscript is a legit site but I'm sure that you should have the transcriber skills in order to pass their test. It is a bit hard but it is also worth it when you've pass their first test.

Do you think transcribing is worth the money you are earning, I mean the money you are earning is worth it when you do transcribing?

Comment

Transcribing jobs pay well but it's a skill that you need to master in time. I also tried some of these transcription jobs and they are quite challenging. All you need is a head set, a paypal account, and an eye/ear for details and you get the job. It pays well too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Type the word without space INSU RAN CE

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X