An app that really pays!

kurtricatura

Yes! You heard it right. I found an app that can legitimately let you earn a few bucks specially if you're smart enough!

The application is called KO Trivia and I think it's available on both android and ios. I have an iPhone 5c and it works there so I'm sure on the ios part.

Basically, you answer questions in one of their trivia games. Each of their trivia games are labelled with how much you can earn if you win. There are $5 contests up to $20. The least you can get is $0.05 and the good thing is that you don't need to reach a certain amount just to payout. Once you get to be the last person standing and you win even just 5 cents, all you have to do is claim the reward and wait for at least one whole day for the money to arrive in your paypal account! Sweet right? Here's my proof (I only won small amounts though huhu)

Click image for larger version  Name:	kotrivia.png Views:	3 Size:	88.1 KB ID:	2496

Attachments

• kotrivia.png
    kotrivia.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
  • kotrivia.png
    kotrivia.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
That's nice and good also, although you are earning a little bit slow than other but you are earning easily with hesitations right? You just need to answer trivias and test your luck sometimes. At least you have some extra income source for you to have extra money. It's nice, keep it up and good luck for your next games.

Rosekaizer

I also play that app, I once win the game, but never again ? so many players in every game. But they really pay.. I enjoy playing with K.O Trivia, because it teaches me a lot of lessons, especially different countries..
That application was introduce by my friend to me, I thought its kinda boring app or I thought they are not really paying, but when I enter the game and I felt that the questions are difficult, that's the time I realized that its really paying app.

Inem

I like tasks of this nature though I had read about this app but I totally forgot to install it,now that I have come across it again, I think I will have to install it and start working on it right away. It good to have an app like this to earn from.

Kakashi2020

Yes! You heard it right. I found an app that can legitimately let you earn a few bucks specially if you're smart enough!

The application is called KO Trivia and I think it's available on both android and ios. I have an iPhone 5c and it works there so I'm sure on the ios part.

Basically, you answer questions in one of their trivia games. Each of their trivia games are labelled with how much you can earn if you win. There are $5 contests up to $20. The least you can get is $0.05 and the good thing is that you don't need to reach a certain amount just to payout. Once you get to be the last person standing and you win even just 5 cents, all you have to do is claim the reward and wait for at least one whole day for the money to arrive in your paypal account! Sweet right? Here's my proof (I only won small amounts though huhu)

I miss KO Trivia, I was regularly winning in that site for several months but then it closed down their membership to non US residents and decided to only accept US residents. I think I won a total of about $200 in that site, it was really a good site to play and win trivia's.

wallet

I am interested in this app, do you know if they accept members from all over the world or just some certain countries? I am from Romania, can I earn money with this app because I am really good at trivia games.