Have you ever tried and considered dropshipping?

kurtricatura

I have tried to dropship before using an eCommerce website and I've never had any success with it. I was wondering if there are any entrepreneurs here who are experienced with dropshipping. How do I make a profit of $100 in one month (let's start easy)? And would you rather do a niche or a general store? Do you have tips and tricks? Have you ever considered taking courses for dropshipping? I'd like to here all of your thoughts.

Oh, another thing. A lot of people seem to say that dropshipping is dead. Do you agree?

Kennysplash

Verified member
I have tried to dropship before using an eCommerce website and I've never had any success with it. I was wondering if there are any entrepreneurs here who are experienced with dropshipping. How do I make a profit of $100 in one month (let's start easy)? And would you rather do a niche or a general store? Do you have tips and tricks? Have you ever considered taking courses for dropshipping? I'd like to here all of your thoughts.

Oh, another thing. A lot of people seem to say that dropshipping is dead. Do you agree?
A friend once introduced me to dropshipping business, but I found it very hard to comprehend. Do not be misled by what many people may tell you, if dropshipping is not done the right way it may not yield any profit or worse you could lose your capital. There there are some things that you have to consider before going into dropshipping. Things like how will I market my product, where will I market it, who are those that will buy it etc. If you don't answer these questions first and you jump into it, you are in for an unpleasant surprise.

Olajidey

People are still making it with Dropshipping, but as a newbie, you have to get someone experienced in it and the person will guide you when you face any challenges, the reason people do fail in dropship is that they alone read the article online and think it a day business, dropshipping is not a day business you have to be patient and ready to learn when you make mistakes and you grow with knowledge and don't believe anybody that will tell you as a newbie that you will that earning immediately you start dropshipping.

Sanmight

I was fascinated at the idea of dropshipping when someone introduced me to it few years back. On paper, it definitely sounds like a great business idea but in reality there are many challenges facing the business idea. One major challenge is the trust issue, having to pay for a good that hasn't been procured is not a welcome idea for any potential buyer.
Many people would prefer an available product on ground to one based on promises and no exact office location. But if this trust issue can be overcomed then it might be worth a try.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, it was great since I heard about it when I was watching a YouTube video once, and I was influenced at that time with this method of earning a lot. But, when I saw the difficulties and confusion situation creating in this field because my friend was involved in this method. He earned too about 10000INR in 4 months but he mentioned the difficulties to deal with the customer.

He thought that he would do it as a part-time but clients call him any time to explain about the delivery and other stuffs. So, he then left. Hence, I left considering it for my side hustle.

Johnnyb4btc

Let love and light leads. .
Dropshipping is a cool and most rewarding business when you do it the right way. There is a right way of doing it and a wrong way of also doing it. You need to get a mentor that is successful in Dropshipping and follow their guidance. Dropshipping is not easy as they make it seems on most online platform.. But it can be easy when you have a successful mentor in Dropshipping and follow their guidance. So first thing you need to do is to find a successful mentor in Dropshipping.

IamDozzy

I haven't directly tried dropshipping but I have seen some of my friends try out dropshipping. Some failed woefully because of one situation or the other while some have made cool money from dropshipping to the extent of buying a brand new car with proceeds from dropshipping I kid you not. For an individual to succeed in dropshipping, then he/she has to be disciplined and also get a trusted courier service. I wouldn't mind trying out dropshipping.

BuchiBankz

the biggest advantage of dropshipping is that it’s possible to launch an ecommerce store without having to invest thousands of dollars in inventory up front. dropshipping business can be run from just about anywhere with an internet connection. As long as you can communicate with suppliers and customers easily, you can run and manage your business.

Maks25

Dropshipping is great
Once you choose the product you want to start selling and you’ve choosing your supplier the next thing is to create your store with Shopify integrate your payment gateway for naira currency tweak your store or probably change the theme to your taste and then start selling. the next thing here is to market your product, Facebook and Instagram and few other social media should do well here. While creating your advert, link them to your cheapest products first, in other to generate traffic and once they make a purchase they will probably come back naturally. Also email market is very important here.

Roysnickz

I don't agree to the opinion that droshiping is death. Why do I have to say so? Though I am not into droshiping, I have many friends and relatives who are doing quite well in droshiping. There also, this guy in my estate that is earning well in droshiping. So, how will someone say that droshiping is not moving again.
The fact is that any means of earning a decent income does not come easy, so also is droshiping. You have to work hard before you start earning.

Haypril

I've heard a lot about drop shipping and how it can be started with little or no Capital at all. But then I think there should be disadvantages to this source. And I seek guidance and teachers that are already making thousands or millions from. And again, please someone should help me with where the kinds of products I can start with. I really appreciate your time.