Money making forum, ways to earn money online and offline. You find discussion on money making ideas on this make money forum for money makers.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Website That Gives Money For Browsing The internet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Website That Gives Money For Browsing The internet

There are alot ways to earn money online. In fact, many of these websites offers you money or rewards mainly for doing what you love doing already, for example browsing the internet or doing search on the web. These website are legitimate and you will really make money online just browsing the internet. Have a look at list of websites, and see which one intreste you.

Just spending just a couple minutes each day on these websites can help you make $100-$300 monthly.

1. Swagbucks

This is an important rewards site, giving points or “Swagbucks” for accomplishing all kinds of task like viewing videos, gaming, browsing, etc. It is possible to get your Swagbucks for gift cards or cash via PayPal.

2. Bing Rewards

As you are searching the web, change from Google to Bing search, and make rewards whenever you search.

3. User Testing

With this particular website, you will get paid up to $15 through PayPal, mainly for spending 20 mins testing a web site. To apply, send them your own email, and be prepared to take a small sample test before they provide you with any paid gigs.

4. Validately

This another website tester, paying through PayPal, offers $5 for a 5-minute test or $25 for 30 min test on-line with moderator.

5. Analysia

Another web sites testing once again, this time around with assessments that last 15 mins and they pay $10 through PayPal. You have to sign up and wait for them to e-mail you a task.

Did i miss any website? Please share with us by using the comment below.
    Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

It is possible to earn good money from the sites above.I have tried Swagbucks and user testing and I am happy to say things are going pretty well.However, I have noticed that with many of these sites you may undergo a period of inactivity,which I like to call ''a dry spell''. Some times there are no more products to test for a period of say two weeks and you may find yourself wondering what to do next.It is the same for survey sites like survey navvy.I have realized from experience that the way to cope with the dry spell is to make sure you sign up on many such platforms.What are the odds that they will all fail you at the same time?That's why I am so happy that you have shared more sites.I think I'll give Validately and Analysia a try right now.

Comment

Thank you brother I already earn $10 using user testing it's a free money all you need to do is share your ideas to them and it takes 20 mins or less to complete and if it's done they actually pay for your ideas in instant.

A big thank you to you brother it really helps and now I wait another test
      I hope I will pass the test again.

I'll try the other site and it's not available for my country and only user testing is available in my country.

I have some question guys my friends told me to use VPN to access any site even if it's not available in my country.
      And it's true I can access any site but my question is it legit ?

Please help thank you I appreciate if someone tell me or message me.
      Last edited by jyu143; 08-10-2017, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing those websites. I really am looking forward to go and have a job online that doesn't really have these much qualifications. Can't wait to visit these sites and get started.

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing. I'm a housewife and I'd been looking for sites that I can earn money. My family is experiencing financial problems these days and it's a big help. I've already tried multiple phone applications that give you points or coins every time you watch videos or play games and promise they will pay you via Paypal or other gift cards if you reach the allowed amount of points or coins to redeem it. At first, they are all promising by giving you lot of videos to watch and task to do but when your about to reach the allowed amount of points or coins they won't send you videos or task anymore. Can't wait to visit these site.

Comment

Thank you for information and sharing this is the best to some people to find work on online and earn money

Comment

I have actually tried the user testing before and It's actually a legit website and pays money in time. But it takes time for you to get the money you wanted, but for me it's worth the wait. On this site you just actually need a laptop and a mic or the mic on the laptop itself if you don't want to buy or you want to save money.

Comment

Thanks for sharing man. But not all of this are free. They want to invest first before proceeding at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Fecoms View Post
                  There are alot ways to earn money online. In fact, many of these websites offers you money or rewards mainly for doing what you love doing already, for example browsing the internet or doing search on the web. These website are legitimate and you will really make money online just browsing the internet. Have a look at list of websites, and see which one intreste you.

Just spending just a couple minutes each day on these websites can help you make $100-$300 monthly.

1. Swagbucks

This is an important rewards site, giving points or “Swagbucks” for accomplishing all kinds of task like viewing videos, gaming, browsing, etc. It is possible to get your Swagbucks for gift cards or cash via PayPal.

2. Bing Rewards

As you are searching the web, change from Google to Bing search, and make rewards whenever you search.

3. User Testing

With this particular website, you will get paid up to $15 through PayPal, mainly for spending 20 mins testing a web site. To apply, send them your own email, and be prepared to take a small sample test before they provide you with any paid gigs.

4. Validately

This another website tester, paying through PayPal, offers $5 for a 5-minute test or $25 for 30 min test on-line with moderator.

5. Analysia

Another web sites testing once again, this time around with assessments that last 15 mins and they pay $10 through PayPal. You have to sign up and wait for them to e-mail you a task.

Did i miss any website? Please share with us by using the comment below.
                  Hello. Thank you for these information. It's my first time to know about the sites you mentioned, I am really eager to start that right away. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you so much for this information sir. I will try these legit websites so I can earn money through online. I heard that Usertesting has so many applicants nowadays so the chance of having a test is minimal. However, I will still try the other websites you recommend . Thank you so much

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

Type the word BLOG GING without space.