WinR app pays you to play games

wallet

WinR app is an app that pays you to play games and watch videos or install an app, they pay you in points that later will be converted in real money. The only disadvantage of this app is that it takes too much time to reach payout. They pay in PayPal minimum 10 dollars. (They pay in Canadian dollars)

Naresh Kumar

I have seen so many trials and error this type of job time consuming, and you will get very little money for your effort and the website if not genuine than you don,t get anything. how much have you earn till now from apps and downloads, I have never ever seen making big money out of this. You make real money from real businesses it could be services or product.

S

Spool

There are websites that pay per test for UX feedback, but I have found that it's basically the same situation with them too.

I think it helps to try several, see how long it takes to reach threshold between them all and try at it for a month or two. Even then, it would still probably be just supplemental income of a few extra dollars a year.

Out of anything, survey sites have been absolutely the most inefficient and untrustworthy. They sell pipe dreams and are ponzi schemes of sorts, funneling to other affiliate sites to sign up there for specific surveys allegedly. At least testing things out proves to pay something--seems rather generous in comparison.

Microworkers is the only site I know of that have surveys occasionally of $1 to $3 each usually. You have to breeze through them to avoid dragging each one out for 20 minutes or more, though.

Putin

I have never heard of this options. I will give a try if it really works. These days I only try apps that i believe that pays. I usually use winr to open document.