Asking for How to make money on app using mobile phones?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.
M

myka_empaces

How to make money using mobile phone? there is a lot of things making money, first is the coin ph app this app gives you 1 dollar it you have a referal and they verify there ID and the second app is Pera swipe this app really paying you money not that much but can save your from your hard time and there is more.

ThiagoSatooshi

I am currently using Current Music Rewards. I have been hearing good reviews about it so I gave it a try. I am still far from the minimum payout, though. But I do hope that it's a legitimate website. I have used ClipClaps before. I have requested the $1 payout but they didn't pay me. I don't know what the problem was. Another application I downloaded recently was BuzzMatch. The reviews were good, too.
i'm using clicplaps i still haven't figured out to know more when i order the sake i'll post here

Dekadet

Almost all the apps I have come across that promise to pay you for performing tasks are all fake, the real one are often restricted to people living in the UK, Australia and US.

some people use VPN to fake their location but the app might discover and you might loose all earnings in a minute.

so if there are apps out there that accept people from all over the world with great payment and reviews then someone should come share that app with us.

I heard some people are using paid VPN here in Africa and earning $25 in a week on an app called zap. though they guide this secret with all their might, some Demand for cash before they could share the info with you.

so if you have any info on zap, please share with us especially people from India are good at this VPN stuff.

Haypril

Basically, there are many mobile applications out there that can earn you some few bucks. But it is disheartening that most of these apps are out there to collect data and ends up scamming the users. Another disheartening issue is that only few of those apps made provision for countries like Nigeria. We lack jobs, loans, good roads and to top it up, we are being deprived of opportunities of earning extra bucks from mobile apps.

Profwriter

I have been hearing about people making money from mobile applications but I haven't been that fortunate but I hope to be a direct beneficiary of such opportunities in the nearest future or as soon as possible.

It will be very cool to make money by using or downloading mobile apps.

Shigobad2020

You can make a lot of money using mobile applications, I have a friend in Germany that gives me details of them but 99percent of those applications are not functioning in Africa, you can't open them and even if you open them , they won't pay you

freelancermaria

I am currently using Current Music Rewards. I have been hearing good reviews about it so I gave it a try. I am still far from the minimum payout, though. But I do hope that it's a legitimate website. I have used ClipClaps before. I have requested the $1 payout but they didn't pay me. I don't know what the problem was. Another application I downloaded recently was BuzzMatch. The reviews were good, too.

George10640

When I visited playstore looking for legit sites to work ,I downloaded a couple of apps then hopping to make good money but I think they only have good marketing skills to take advantage of you and you end up losing your time and resources. Since their is forums like trendri it help me filter out apps and only work with the legit ones.Newbies suffers as a lot as they find those apps and end up developing mind that online sites are a scam.One must not stop there but should be a lesson and begin to put in the work.

OlaAdams

Really! I think there is always a way of doing something. Even if one way seems block there are thousands of other ways around that same thing.
Like in this same Virtual Private Network should work.
You can make a lot of money using mobile applications, I have a friend in Germany that gives me details of them but 99percent of those applications are not functioning in Africa, you can't open them and even if you open them , they won't pay you

OlaAdams

Really! I think there is always a way of doing something. Even if one way seems block there are thousands of other ways around that same thing.
Like in this same Virtual Private Network should work.
I wouldn't mind if you can share some of these app with me , of preferably write it as a new post for everyone to see am make good use of it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have never come across a good mobile phone app that pays well. Most of them pay so little or go scam quickily. Moreover, when you find an app that pays well and legit, most of the time you find that it has geographical restrictions. Most of them working for people in tire 1 and 2 countries only.

OlaAdams

I don't know mush about apps and paying app but what I do know as far as am concern is that geographical restrictions shouldn't and isn't an obstacle at all.
One of the best way of bypassing this restrictions is with the use of Virtual Private Network.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view there are many apps which can make money from it all depends on the one you feel comfortable using, normally all bank normally makes money from their app which you can use in withdrawing and doing any bank transaction they always deduct some charges from your account after any transaction on the app you can also develop an app which my required money in order to access some areas of the app

B

brainbucks

How to make money using mobile phone? there is a lot of things making money, first is the coin ph app this app gives you 1 dollar it you have a referal and they verify there ID and the second app is Pera swipe this app really paying you money not that much but can save your from your hard time and there is more.
There of plenty of apps now a days to make money while on the go performing several tasks so basically it depends on what you choose from the list I am sharing with you 20 apps that pretty much work on both the platforms and the opportunities are available worldwide some of them just works in Philippines only. Do read the description before you get started with any Thanks!

1. ClickWorkers
  2. SnapCart
  3. Toluna
  4. Panel Place
  5. StreetBees
  6. SweatCoin
  7. SuperVank
  8. WowApp
  9. Snippet Media
  10. Premyo Load
  11. Math Cash
  12. Survey On
  13. Citizen Me
  14. Current Music and Radio
  15. QunQun
  16. Photon Pong
  17. BitcoinBlast
  18. BuzzBreak
  19. Premise.

F

Fawwazabdul

You can simply register for this free and legit website and earn some dollars by only reading emails message me

bernztein_22

You can try to download SNAPCART on playstore. Basically, you'll earn from taking photos of your receipts from grocery store, supermarket and pharmacy store. I think this App is only available in Asia. I'm not sure though. The percentage you'll get from your receipt depends on the amount on the receipt and your level. The more receipt you snap and the longer you use the App, the higher your level will be. I hope this helps.

Noor Fatima

There are many ways to earn online esaily by staying at home just we need to be good in skills that skill on which we want to work for example creative writing ,content writing,data entry ,blogging (blog writing),get paid to surveys ,through recaptchas solving ,making channel on Utube ,Instagram ,tiktok or other social medias according to me these are very esay way to earn online and by online working we get money esaily without going outside and in these days of Pendemic situation the online earners use their skills to earn online .

Evindu

Inappropriate Link Posting
Read this article , it will give you a complete solution link removed.

Last edited by a moderator: