Making Money by Mining and Earning digital currency, have you tried it?

MidnightPencil

It's one of the trend nowadays, the use of your cpu power in exchange for a digital currency which you can actually convert into cash. I wanted to try it because I have two desktop computer, but I am afraid of the consequences, I don't fully understand how this thing works, I am afraid that they might be copying data on my computer.
many says these sites are scam but then many are also saying that they have earned from this sites, it's so confusing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never really mined crypto with my phone before using the mining apps, because most of them are time consuming and paying out very low amount of reward, that's why I don't care to earn from their reward system, it's simply a waste of time for me. Online gigs are much, some are stressful and doesn't pay something reasonable, while some aren't even over demanding, but paying out something good.

That's simply how it works with online, not everything you see you simply enroll in, some are simply time wasters. That's why I don't fail to make my research, because I really don't want to waste my time on any of the scamming or low paying sites. It will be better I use such kind of time I'll be wasting on them to learn some useful art job online to become a skilled user and position myself in the right lane to win some gigs from clients that requires such kind of service, my service can be accessed and being picked, that's why a skilled individual online will always be earning provided you market yourself exponentially for those employers to locate you and offer you the kind of job that is pleasing thou in rewards.