New App That Pays You To Play Games

cjo093

Hey, I've been playing games like Rise of Kings, World Series of Poker, RAID, and Eternal Sword 5 to name a few and I've actually been getting paid to do it. The way it works is you download an app from the Playstore that has a wide variety of games in its library. Once downloaded and installed you launch the game through the app and it tracks your time spent playing each game as well as any achievements unlocked along the way and give you points for them. Accumulate enough points and you can exchange them for gift cards or virtual Visa cards. I've been playing for a little under a week, and I've already got almost enough to get a $10 gift card or Visa prepaid card I can even show you a screenshot of my phone for proof. Sign up with my referral link, and you'll get bonus points at sign up. Leave a reply and I'll send you the signup code.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I find it difficult to make money by playing online games,why? Because most of their payment method is via PayPal, since I don't have any idea about PayPal and I don't have a PayPal account I choose to play this particular game called crypto pop game, while playing this game you earn ethereum, and you can withdraw it to your coinbase wallet within few minutes.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Playing such kind of games to earn some incentive looks tiring to me cos i can't devote much time for it at the meantime, their reward won't be reasonable enough like i earn with my everyday time on more advanced paying gigs online. The only games i made out my time to play back then when the pandemic started was bling games. Which is made up of four categories of games, they pay in satoshis. Back then i usually get up to 1200-2000 sats playing it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have made money through games before as well. I was playing a game called bitcoin blast during the Corona pandemic lockdown. I was able to make some cash there but it was not enough to withdraw from coinbase. One thing I like about games that pay is that you will be catching fun as well as earning money.

PICKFORD

Verified member
playing game online to me is kind of waste of money because it is the amount of data that will be sucking just to play the game is way too much. and if you want to calculate the data you use to play the game you will be shock that it is way to cost. Making money from online games is a waste of time. And it consumes a lot of space in your phone. Like some games can contain 1gb of space. just for ordinary game. And from my observation it's mostly online games for making money come with higher amount of data. how much will you be earning in a day.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I rather stick to get paid to post sites than for me to engage my time on those apps that will pay you ,most of them I have an experience in the past are not always good at all because it will take a lot of your time and data and what you will make will not even get close to the amount of time and data you wasted.

B

Blake250

You are absolutely right bro, I can't imagine myself devotion all my Time playing games that will pay a Very small amount of money, I would prefer to rather used that time to do other important things that will fetch me a far better amount of money

JacobWatson

It's great to hear that you've found a way to earn rewards while playing games you enjoy. The concept of earning points for playing and then redeeming them for virtual Visa cards is really cool. It's even better that you're seeing results so quickly!
If you're interested in exploring more apps that can pay you for various activities, including gaming, you might want to check out this list: Apps That Pay You. These apps offer a range of opportunities to earn rewards, from taking surveys to watching videos and more.