How To Earn Money From Star-Clicks

T

tharaka7060

Star-Clicks
The above star - click website is the best and most reliable website for you to make money online.You can easily find your pocket money by registering on this website for free.It is important to note that even though you are join free of charge for this, the amount you will receive will be very high than other PTC sites.

1. Viewing Ads
When you log in to your publisher account, you will be given a daily quota of advertisements depending on the level of membership (Silver, Gold, Platinum)
All you have to do is click on each of them and wait till the webpage loaded completely.
You will get paid $0.01 for each Ad you click if you’re on the Silver or Gold package and $0.02 if you’re on the Platinum package.
Please note that the Platinum package is currently not available for our country.
You will learn more about Star-Clicks packages in the next section.

2. HTML code method
You will be given a unique HTML code for your account.
You have to create a small blog (you can do this for free), write a small blog post and paste the HTML code on a side of the blog post.
Then advertisements will be displayed on the place where you pasted the HTML code.
When someone clicks an advertisement there, you make money.

3. Referral commissions
When you refer people to join Star-Clicks, you will earn,
- $0.08 per sign up
- $5 per gold package upgrade
- $10 per platinum package upgrade

Click Here For Sign Up

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The one you posted here seems to have changed as they have updated the site, I have taken my time to go through all the reviews concerning this particular site and I have my reservations. As at this time the current rate for new members they refer to as silver members is $0.01 per click and you are entitled to 10 click per day. Then those that are willing to upgrade will pay a sum of about $19.9 to upgrade your membership status to gold. And at that level you will be entitled to about 500 clicks but this will be divided into categories where you will get 100 clicks per day and the rest will be sent through your HTML code to your website where your subscribers will have to click on them through your website. Then the highest level still remains the platinum where the maximum you will receive is about $7.5 per day and the numbers of click will still remain at 500 clicks but the point per click on platinum is now $0,02. The omly problem i now have with them is the issue of them not paying their members even after going through the rigorous process.