Writing Sites To Make Money From

Kakashi2020

There's a lot of writing sites online in which you could earn between $40-$200 dollars per month from, heres some of them...
Livingston Research
Ferpection
PaidForumPosting
TheForumWheel
Postloop

You could also try FreeeUp, it's the highest paying job site there is and there's a lot of writing jobs there also.

There's a lot of writing sites online in which you could earn between $40-$200 dollars per month from, heres some of them...
Livingston Research
Ferpection
PaidForumPosting
TheForumWheel
Postloop

You could also try FreeeUp, it's the highest paying job site there is and there's a lot of writing jobs there also.

It's nice that you are giving opportunities for some people here in this forum like me, I get some idea of yours in order to have extra income. I would be glad if this tip of yours will worked and legit. I will gonna try this and see if it will work for me. Thanks for giving suggestions about legit sites to work online! Thanks pal.

MittensFX

Thank you for sharing these sites.I've been looking for something like this for ages.I've been wanting to work at home more than anything.Not only does it give more money like in extra income,but its easy and isn't so hard to do as well as you can do it withing the comfort of your chair.Thanks again!

Kakashi2020

It's nice that you are giving opportunities for some people here in this forum like me, I get some idea of yours in order to have extra income. I would be glad if this tip of yours will worked and legit. I will gonna try this and see if it will work for me. Thanks for giving suggestions about legit sites to work online! Thanks pal.

No problem, it's always best to share and help others right? Here's another site, that you could earn from its called "MyLot". It's a very easy site but you'll only earn $5 a month, but it's really a no brainer, it's a chat site in which you would earn money when you post a topic, reply to existing topics, and when someone replies to your topic. What's good about this site is that you could reply in short one liners and they're okay even if your grammar isn't that good.

MyLot.com is inexistence for a decade, it's legit but sadly it pays only $5 a month via PayPal.

No problem, it's always best to share and help others right? Here's another site, that you could earn from its called "MyLot". It's a very easy site but you'll only earn $5 a month, but it's really a no brainer, it's a chat site in which you would earn money when you post a topic, reply to existing topics, and when someone replies to your topic. What's good about this site is that you could reply in short one liners and they're okay even if your grammar isn't that good.

MyLot.com is inexistence for a decade, it's legit but sadly it pays only $5 a month via PayPal.

I already register on that mylot, but I'm not really satisfied with it. Maybe because it is my first time. I will going to try it again sooner and see the results. Yeah Mylot pays but as you say, they only pay $5 a month? I guess it's not worth to work with. It is already fixed that you will earn $5 a month? or it's still depends on the user?

bernztein_22

About the "MyLot.com", do you need to do and get all three? 1. post topic, 2. reply to an existing topic and 3. get a reply from someone on my posted topic. If you're done with these, is the $5 guaranteed? I mean, even if you only have one of each of the 3? Thanks in advance.

Kakashi2020

About the "MyLot.com", do you need to do and get all three? 1. post topic, 2. reply to an existing topic and 3. get a reply from someone on my posted topic. If you're done with these, is the $5 guaranteed? I mean, even if you only have one of each of the 3? Thanks in advance.

In mylot you can earn by doing comments, by creating new topics and if someone comments on your topic so what i do is create my own topics so I'll earn from doing that, then when someone comments on it, I'll earn a bit and when I reply to their comments then I'll earn again. But you can earn like others who just write comments and doesn't write topics. The amount of money you earn would depend on how many posts you've done. Some earn just $2 a month some would just reach $5 because that's the Withdrawal threshold, while some earns as much as $10 a month. For me I just try to hit the $5 - $5.50 range per month.

bernztein_22

In mylot you can earn by doing comments, by creating new topics and if someone comments on your topic so what i do is create my own topics so I'll earn from doing that, then when someone comments on it, I'll earn a bit and when I reply to their comments then I'll earn again. But you can earn like others who just write comments and doesn't write topics. The amount of money you earn would depend on how many posts you've done. Some earn just $2 a month some would just reach $5 because that's the Withdrawal threshold, while some earns as much as $10 a month. For me I just try to hit the $5 - $5.50 range per month.

I see. Thank you for the response. I have visited their site but haven't signed up yet. Maybe later. I'm not sure if I can manage to write to many posting sites because I have also a day job and have signed up to postloop already. I'm just curious, do you earn more from posting on postloop or mylot.com?

Kakashi2020

I see. Thank you for the response. I have visited their site but haven't signed up yet. Maybe later. I'm not sure if I can manage to write to many posting sites because I have also a day job and have signed up to postloop already. I'm just curious, do you earn more from posting on postloop or mylot.com?

Postloop is the best manage site of all posting sites and I'm earning a lot from it, second is TheForumWheel tied up with PaidForumPostings, then there's MyLot, BeerMoneyForum, and others who pays $0.01 per post basically you can only get $5 in these sites while in PFP and TFW you could earn about $25 per site. My biggest earner is Postloop in which I'm averaging $70-$90.

jpk0007

Thanks for sharing info about these sites. I will definitely try to register to the ones I am not registered yet. I am loving Postloop. II hav given the assessment test for Forumwheel but I am waiting for there approval for many days now.As for Mylot , it's a nice legit site but the potential to earn is very low and time required to get the payment can be too much.

Youngshark

wow thanks a lot my friend this is a site that I would actually love to try out. Its not because I have bad grammar or may lack content to post but due to the fact that sometimes I have a lot of free time on my hands and the only way I can actually generate some income is by doing stuff on my smartphone. I just hope that they do not have a complex registration and testing process for new members.

Jelineex

Thank you for sharing this information. This is a great help to find another opportunities to work. There are many sites online that aren't legit and it's difficult to find one. I'm interested to try on those site and to earn as well. I hope I can pass those test if ever there is.

iovudima

Livingston Research
Ferpection
PaidForumPosting
TheForumWheel
Postloop

Drop shipping is a good online business. You don't need big capital to start with. You would be worried about the stocks, inventory, and delivery of the products. Selling your own digital products if you have is also a good online business. People are looking for specific solution that can solve their problems. If you could create an e-book that addresses their concerns then you could earn decent income in selling digital products. You could also start affiliate marketing of you don't have your own digital products to offer. You just have to promote their products in your website or social media accounts then you will earn commissions for every sales that you make. You don't also need big capital in starting an affiliate marketing.

dmitrinekol

Go to https://www.bestchange.net/?p=864514

The minimum sum of earned money that can be withdrawn from your affiliate account is $1.00.you get paid 0.04$ per unique visitor so that's 4$ per 100 visitor and you earn more following this table
This affiliate program will be most profitable for those who own sites that sell or advertise products and services people pay for with electronic money. They pay up to $0.35 for every new visitor. The minimum sum that can be withdrawn from the affiliate account is just $1.