Post in Forums and Earn Cash

Kakashi2020

If you need some extra online income of about $3-$6 a day then why not try posting in forums and get paid. Right now there's 3 reliable paying sites for forum posters. Postloop, The Forum Wheel and Paid Forum Posting. You could register in these 3 sites and initially you'll earn about $1 per site per day and as time goes by it'll gradually increase.

If you need some extra online income of about $3-$6 a day then why not try posting in forums and get paid. Right now there's 3 reliable paying sites for forum posters. Postloop, The Forum Wheel and Paid Forum Posting. You could register in these 3 sites and initially you'll earn about $1 per site per day and as time goes by it'll gradually increase.

Hi there kakashi! Does this forum wheel and paid forum posting is legit and really paying? Is this available in Philippines? I’m only registered in postloop and never try the two. Can I ask exactly where they are paying? Is it to paypal or other site? Hope I know more about them. I guess I will gonna try it too soon!

Sprite1950

Postloop doesn't exist any more and there is very little to do on the Forum Wheel. I think paidforumposting is still around but it is very hard to get in. They give you a strict test and your grammar and spelling have to be perfect. If you do manage to get in I believe it pays well. I once took a test and passed and they told me to wait until I heard from one of their staff and I never heard from them again so for me it never worked out. Perhaps they had second thoughts about me and decided against hiring me.