Earning by Listening

Kakashi2020

There's this online job where you are paid by listening to recorded conversations, and you just have to understand it, and after which you would be asked simple questions regarding to the conversation. The name of the site is Humanatic and it's a fairly old site.

There's this online job where you are paid by listening to recorded conversations, and you just have to understand it, and after which you would be asked simple questions regarding to the conversation. The name of the site is Humanatic and it's a fairly old site.

Hi there! Is this still working and still a legit site to work for? I would love it if yes! I would like to try something new in order for me to explore online jobs. I want to experience different genre of working. I only tried postloop as my part time and I want to know more for me to earn more. I’m just being practical in life. Thanks for it! I’ll gonna try it as soon as possible!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have heard of the site as well. The person that told me explained that is all about listening to recorded calls and then transcribe it. I have worked with some transcription websites and I don't think it will be a bad idea if I check the website out and try the stuff they do.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have heard of the site as well. The person that told me explained that is all about listening to recorded calls and then transcribe it. I have worked with some transcription websites and I don't think it will be a bad idea if I check the website out and try the stuff they do.
You said that you have worked with some transcription organisation , please I will also like to know about transcription and how it work and how much I can make through transcription,I was introduced into transcription but I'm still looking forward and how to get everything ready so I can start working.