Making Money Selling pictures!

G

I have heard many people on the Internet that they are selling their pictures for money and their earnings are high enough. No matter how much I have struggled to find out about good sites that pay for pictures I could not find. Do you know this kind of sites, and please do not tell me about Fotolia because that site earnings are very low and there may be the chance as nobody to buy any picture.

iamjoeymercado

Hello, Good day! actually this is just the first thing I heard it online cause I know the only pictures that have been sell is the pictures taken by the artist fmaous artist in some of the exhibit and gallery. Anyhow would you like to try the Pinterest I hope it helps but not sure just giving you idea. Thank you

I have heard many people on the Internet that they are selling their pictures for money and their earnings are high enough. No matter how much I have struggled to find out about good sites that pay for pictures I could not find. Do you know this kind of sites, and please do not tell me about Fotolia because that site earnings are very low and there may be the chance as nobody to buy any picture.

I’m not that familiar with this. I don’t even know that can earn real money just to sell pictures. I don’t have any idea about it and how it works. Do you already experience this one or not? I’m just curious how it works. It’s good especially for those photographers who wants an other income but do you think it is really a good idea?

Kakashi2020

Try EyeEm, I've been submitting photos there and another one is 500px and then 500px Prime. Another site is Etsy although they sell also other things there. Then there's iStockphoto which started way back in 2001.

There's a lot more sites and apps that can help you sell your photo, but you should be aware that it all depends on the quality of photos you're selling.

Martinsx

There are lots of picture or photo bank sites that one can upload pictures and get paid once the pictures are being downloaded by people visiting the site. But among all these photo bank sites, I would just point out that Shutterstock is the best among them all. Personally, I used the site Shutterstock to make money from uploading pictures but it doesn't pay that much but if you have more chance at your disposal, then using Shutterstock is probably a good idea.

Good luck.

Kakashi2020

It's really hard to sell photos if you're not a good photographer or if you don't have good equipment and training. I for one have had some photography trainings but I still haven't sold a single photo. I've tried all the sites I've posted in my last post but until now, not a single one of my photos have been sold. So I stopped using those apps and instead I'm spending my free time playing trivias that pay.