Claim from Faucets

Earn extra money by just claiming in faucets! Faucets are called faucets because they are giving or showering free coins which can be converted into real money. Sounds interesting right? But this faucets is not that easy to do. You’ll come up with so many ads just to claim SATOSHIS from faucets. Right, bitcoins are the ones behind this. Satoshi are the smallest unit of bitcoin. Bitcoin cryptocurrency is an alternative way of saving enough money for the future but I guess that it would be pretty hard because claim on faucets are the smallest bitcoin earning in the surface web.

MittensFX

Faucets are the lowest amount of money that be given away for free.Think of this,you watch an add.The site earns about 0.2$ per add that gets viewed or clicked on while you get 0.01$ from a faucet.There is no point of doing and claiming faucets as you wont earn anything and you will just waste time.

Kakashi2020

You can't earn useful cryptos in faucets because there's always a very high withdrawal threshold and it would take literally years for you to withdraw your satoshis. Faucets are made to attract and dupe newbies.

I've tried claiming from different faucets in the past and I haven't made a single withdrawal until now, that's why, I stopped claiming on faucets.

Faucets are the lowest amount of money that be given away for free.Think of this,you watch an add.The site earns about 0.2$ per add that gets viewed or clicked on while you get 0.01$ from a faucet.There is no point of doing and claiming faucets as you wont earn anything and you will just waste time.

I agreed that faucets are the lowest bitcoin source just because it is free to earn, right? Yeah, the site earn more compare than you because of the ads given in the site itself. I find claiming on faucets as an extra income since there are a lot of cryptocurrency that blooms in our bitcoin world. I'm not typically aiming at Bitcoin. I guess claiming on faucets on your perception is boring but for me, I find it helpful if you have any strategy in it.

You can't earn useful cryptos in faucets because there's always a very high withdrawal threshold and it would take literally years for you to withdraw your satoshis. Faucets are made to attract and dupe newbies.

I've tried claiming from different faucets in the past and I haven't made a single withdrawal until now, that's why, I stopped claiming on faucets.

I'm earning on faucets honestly, I already withdraw my earnings around $10 from faucethub to be specific. I already manage my earnings, and it is my earning for a month so i guess it is worth to do. I don't know why do you think claiming on faucets a waste of time but for me, I find it helpful.

MittensFX

I agreed that faucets are the lowest bitcoin source just because it is free to earn, right? Yeah, the site earn more compare than you because of the ads given in the site itself. I find claiming on faucets as an extra income since there are a lot of cryptocurrency that blooms in our bitcoin world. I'm not typically aiming at Bitcoin. I guess claiming on faucets on your perception is boring but for me, I find it helpful if you have any strategy in it.

Well,If you like earning some extra really small income than fine,keep on doing what you love I have nothing against that.But the income is really low to fairly honest and i really don't see what your goals are.Typically,you can earn about a few dollars per month witch is really terrible if you ask me.

Well,If you like earning some extra really small income than fine,keep on doing what you love I have nothing against that.But the income is really low to fairly honest and i really don't see what your goals are.Typically,you can earn about a few dollars per month witch is really terrible if you ask me.

Yeah I agree if that’s the point of view, since I’m happy claiming from faucets even if its not highly income earning. You can still earn from it and I’m just doing it as a part of my time and I’m not focusing on it. I’m just doing it as part of my hobby since I’m not doing anything in our home so I better do it instead od nothing. Thanks for it!

Inem

I'm making money from faucets and it a nice way of getting some free coins into ones wallet which can be then converted to ones currency for better use.i have been claiming from faucets for over a year now and I must say it real at least for newbies that want to try it out.But one have to be careful especially for cumulative faucets. I have always preferred the instant pay faucets.