Do You Think Affiliate Marketing is Relevant in 2020?

bloggingthread

This week, I really want to focus my energy on writing an informed blog post about affiliate marketing. I've been posting things on different forums related to affiliate marketing, and I am getting some mixed feedback. (Some people think affiliate marketing is great, others have a very negative view about affiliate marketing).

Some people still have the idea that you have to have a huge following in order to see any success with affiliate marketing. Others believe that you have to promote expensive and useless products in order to make any money. Both of these are definitely not true statements, but I would love to know what your opinion is on affiliate marketing in 2020?

Is it still relevant to you? ? Is this something you want to get started in? I want to hear your thoughts on affiliate marketing!

bloggingthread

Not only I believe it will be relevant in 2020 but also for many years to come.

Many networks and companies rely on their affiliate programs and lead generation campaigns to stay in business.

I agree with this 100% I talk about this same point in my blog post I made about this topic. I posted about this in another forum on making money online, and people did not think about this point when I mentioned it. This is why we need to educate people!