Get Paid to Write Get Paid to Write

L

Lee11

There are many ways of earning an income from writing online. Here we will look at 3 avenues you could take. If you need more information, send me a personal message...

1. Writing Articles for a fee

Many start out on this route but lose momentum due to many reasons. It is simple but it is NOT easy. You have to pace yourself and be realistic. If something looks too good to be true: it IS. But if you are realistic you can earn real money. I have.

I mainly write for a website called I-writer.com. It is free to join and there are no grammar tests or anything. Each time you write for someone, they rate you out of You want your rating to be as good as possible with the highest being 5 stars. You start out as a 'standard writer' ( 1 star) where earnings are small but can proceed to 'premium' (2 stars), elite (3 stars) and elite plus (4 stars). You have to write 30 standard rate articles to proceed to premium, there is a quick route but you will have to invest money. If you are willing to invest the time, you do not need to invest any money. I didn't.

The basic rates for a standard article writer is $1.62 for 300 words, $2.43 for 500 words and $4.05 for 700 words. By the time you have reached elite you are earning $ 4.05 for 150 words and I just saw a project now on the elite plus for $178.20 for a 3000 word article on self development bloggers.

For more detailed information head over to iWriter: Content & Article Writing Service. I wish you well.

2. Writing articles for advertising revenue

Another avenue you could take is writing articles for advertising revenue. You will have to apply for an Adsense account and the website you write for will guide you. One such website is Infobarrel.com. There are many people earning very well on there but I just wrote a few articles for them. You need radical patience with Adsense!

For more detailed information, have a look at InfoBarrel FAQ - InfoBarrel

3.Writing your own e-book

You can write your own e-book and sell it on www.clickbank.com. It is free to join. This is what I am considering at the moment. I have many times been the purchaser on Clickbank and they have always delivered. I am not sure what it is like to be a promoter on there but I am sure we will find out if we take the leap.
 Get Paid to Write
All the best for earning an income from writing online. If you get confused, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator: