I got Paid 43$ only from completing simple tasks

Status
Not open for further replies.

amii nne

Here is my payment proof, and my first money ever as a freelancer. It didn't take long time between requesting my payment and receiving it. This site is 100% legit and I highly recommend for everyone , only by compliting simple Quizs and Tasks

1f449.png
1f449.png
1f449.png
1f449.png
1f449.png
here
1f448.png
1f448.png
1f448.png
1f448.png
1f448.png

688cdbe098aa8e01958de44160743720-png.112051

amii nne

some tasks its take around 02 to 05 min to be completed you can choose any answers in the task below or submit your video and earn up to 0,4 per video

amii nne

Here is my payment proof 238$ in the link bellow, and my first money ever as a freelancer. It didn't take long time between requesting my payment and receiving it. This site is 100% legit and I highly recommend for everyone , only by compliting simple Quizs and Tasks

I GOT 238$ LAST MONTH ONLY BY MY PHONE
YOU CAN ALSO MAKE MORE INCOME

????HERE ????

Ekuvero

What's their payments options and how often do they give tasks and how much is the lowest amount per task and whats the minimum time can a task be done.

What's their means of payment and payment option, how much is their minimum withdrawal and how long does it takes for them to complete a payment.

What's the review of the site on google and how complex are the task are accompanied with the time range to complete a task

Shigobad2020

Here is my payment proof, and my first money ever as a freelancer. It didn't take long time between requesting my payment and receiving it. This site is 100% legit and I highly recommend for everyone , only by compliting simple Quizs and Tasks

688cdbe098aa8e01958de44160743720-png.112051

This is not a payment proof , you are just trying to lure us to the site by telling us to click on the site link, if you are sure of your paying site ,why can't you upload s better proof so we can believe you, what's the name of the site? , what do they do on the site ? And how does it work? I believe the site is a scam

AndersonJoan

I think this is a scam too...
$43 is not a lot of money, and that's why people believe it. No one would lie for a sum that low, but some people would. You need to be aware of scammers because there are many ways they can get you. I had an unpleasant experience with scammers, and they managed to get a couple of hundred dollars from me. It was hard for me because I was a student... I had to find a way to live on the money I had left. The yourmoneygeek.com website helped me with that. I found many ways to earn money, and there was an extra helpful article about saving it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It would have been better if you told us everything that we need to know about the websites before asking us to join it. Even your emoji confused us. While one points at the right side the other points at the left side. Internet had gone beyond just clicking without knowing what id in stock for us while clicking on this websites. That's why we don't need to be carried away the monetary aspect of any site.

Status
Not open for further replies.