Review Legit Online Earning Website || I've tried it.

D

Dawood Nasir

From a past few days I've been noticing people getting into online scams and frauds.
Earning Money online without doing much isn't easy at all. But you can do this with Idle-Empire.
Upon registration the website gives you free 100 points and by completing various one time offers such as linking twitter, steam and discord accounts you can get a total of 150 points more. But signing up using my referral invitation link https://www.idle-empire.com?r=dawood will give you 500 points instead of 100 points.
There are various offers/ surveys/ quizzes updated daily, collect points through them and withdraw your points in whatever way you want.
Before posting this and before making any assumptions about this website I decided to test it.
So I somehow, by playing quizzes and games collected up to 1000 points and checked for the minimum withdrawing option which is "Bitcoins worth 0.10 USD" for 1000 points.

I selected this offer and linked my Coinbase account with Idle-Empire (coinbase is an E-Wallet for cryptocurrencies) and then recieved an email saying

The status of your withdrawal Bitcoin | 0.10 USD | Global (#313379) changed to "On Hold".
What does the status "On Hold" mean?

Your withdrawal needs manual approval from us, we will review it soon.
And I thought this site is a scam too. But after few hours I received an Email from Coinbase that Idle-Empire has transferred Bitcoins worth 0.10 USD to my account.

You can earn through this website too. I personally recommend it.

Mining:
The other way of earning points on this website is through point mining. Idle-empire gives you software from which you can mine points without doing anything. This application depends on the CPU and GPU of your laptop/personal computer.The CPU and GPU solves hashes and mine points through them. The stronger your GPU and CPU is the faster you get points. My laptop is an ordinary work machine with not a good GPU. But still if I leave it for mining it can give me around 100 points in 6 hours.