Review 200$ per day / works worldwide / proof inside / highly scalable

pinimini

I started this method 8 months ago and today I have made 210$$ in BTC without lifting a finger( I usually make 130-170$ per day).
Today was special I suppose maybe because of the market-cap that is booming right now!

This is not an easy method and will not make you rich overnight,it took my 9 days before I reached 10$ in one day but this can be scaled up at 500$ per day!
Here are my commissions from today: Proof click here

So what is this method all about?
This is about a bitcoin exchange referral program with 2 levels!
And here is my referral dashboard: Click here
It took my 8 months to reach that number of referrals and i have made 3,8 BTC in total and I will not stop until I get 500$ per day!

I will show you bellow my exact strategies that I used to get that number of referrals so you only need to copy/paste)

First I would ask you to sign up with this Bitcoin P2P exchange because we are going to use its affiliate program to make $$$.

This is a P2P bitcoin exchange where you can buy and sell bitcoin worldwide using PayPal, Payoneer,Credit Card,Bank account, Western Union, gift cards,Paxum and another 300 payment methods!
The affiliate program has 2 levels of referrals Tier 1 =50% commissions and Tier 2= 10% commissions

Method 1

You will advertise your referral link on blackhatworld.com
Yes you heard me right,with 90$ per week you can get exposure to 9 million people!
Advertising here: https://www.blackhatworld.com/pages/advertise/
Copy paste a banner from here: click here (dont forget to replace it with your ref link)

Method 2

You will advertise your referral link on coingecko.com
I’ve used this site 2 times and the results were different,my first campaign I got +- 180 referrals and the second time only 120!!!
The best part about the traffic from this site is that your referrals will by active ones.

Method 3

Advertising on bitcointalk,take a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5208282.0
This place can bring you a lot of referrals and your ad will stay up for 9-10 days.
The bid starts at 0.01 btc!
Read everything on the thread and you will be ok!

Method 4

You can buy signups from here:
https://www.safesignups.com/worldwide-signups.html
And
https://growtraffic.com/blog/2019/06...anteed-signups
I have used both of this sites, but the problem is that I don’t know how many of the referrals are active because I was also using other traffic sources at that time!!!

Method 5

The best traffic that I found for referrals is buying solo ads!
With 40$ spent you can get 15-40 referrals in 24 hours and here is how I do it and how you can do it to:
Go here: https://soloadsx.com/ if you don’t like the site find another one this is the one I use!
Scroll down and you will see that they have an average of 0,35$ per click with a 47% average conversions!
That means if you buy 100 clicks you would probably get 30-40 referrals per campaign!
Just contact the seller that you pick,tell him that you want to promote your referral link from paxful and you want to see how is the traffic converting into signups!!!
This is the best traffic that I have tried until now!!!

Method 6

This can bring you 5-20 referrals per day! Its about having a signature on your bitcointalk account! If you don’t have an account go there and make one! I always make 15-20 posts per day! For you to attract attention on your post you need to make it at least 80 characters, good explanation/opinion, no grammatical errors etc. This is targeted traffic and you would by amazed to see that you will get referrals from there on autopilot just make sure your posts are HQ!!!

Method 7

Now I will show you how to bring 10-30 referrals per day on autopilot just by spending 1 hour per day! You can use your PC or smartphone to do this method! So we need to find people that don’t know how to buy bitcoin or its hard for them to buy bitcoin from their country (tier 3 countries)!!!
The first thing you need to do is go to youtube.com and search for ex: buy bitcoin.
Now filter your search selecting /this month or /this week.
Click on a video and you go to the comment section and look for people that comment on: don’t know where or how to buy bitcoin! This is the perfect example here: Click here
So this guy wants to buy bitcoin using his card but he doesn't know where to find a legit site to do it! And here is where I step in and live him a comment with my referral link and a short description of the site (our site). So he and many others that are in the same situation as him will click and sign up with my link. There are many questions like this one on the same video, you only have to look on every video and find comments like this and answer them with your referral link! Its very simple! Don’t comment more then 8 times per day using one account! Try to modify your comment each time you reply to a user!

Method 8

This method can get you 3-20 referrals every 2 days! You will advertise your referral link via adfly.
I have made 7 campaigns with adfly and got 90 referrals(60% of the people who signed up are active).
Here is an example of one of my campaigns! Click here
As you can see above I have bought 50000 views with 20$! The campaigns work best on weekends and always select desktop traffic not mobile!