Have you tried to make money by doing crypto Airdrops and Bounty hunts?

EfficientNinja

Hello everyone!

I've seen conversations with people in forums that are talking about earning money in Crypto that is free. I've seen the words Airdrops and Bounty hunts for crypto tokens.

Is anyone here experienced in doing these things? Can you share how to start earning money by doing Airdrops and Bounty hunts?

Thanks a lot!

Inem

Well for me I take advantage of the free token the give when the airdrops is yet to be launched and the need people to come sign up free on their site. I'm.on a site called Beer money forum a PTP site and the owners of these airdrops come with offers with offers of the users signing up for free to get these tokens free and I do take advantage of that to get some free ones.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I don't always see air drop as a means of making real money. But I maybe sentimental in my reply because I have read testimonies of people that claimed they have benefitted from airdrop. But personally, I have tried many airdrops and many none worked for me. Maybe I am not lucky though.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Yes I have been trying to make money by doing crypto AirDrops, but I can't succeed in making a money yet because most of the AirDrops I do has no value for now, but I think as time goes on or in the future is to gain its value and I'm sure I'll be able to make money by doing crypto airdrops.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Hello everyone!

I've seen conversations with people in forums that are talking about earning money in Crypto that is free. I've seen the words Airdrops and Bounty hunts for crypto tokens.

Is anyone here experienced in doing these things? Can you share how to start earning money by doing Airdrops and Bounty hunts?

Thanks a lot!
I only participated in a bounty before. This was with a mining website. To participate for the bounty, we were asked to do some tasks like following them on social medias and sharing there links. A new token was shared to all participants then and I was able to collect the token and I traded it with other cryptocurrency immediately.

But with airdrops. I have many expirenced with airdrops. There was a time that I was kin to claim many airdrops and wait for them to be listed so that. But it is quite unfortunate that most of the airdrops are fake. On some of the airdrops and of which most of them were done on telegram. So I participated in many airdrops and I was able to receive some to my trust wallet.

There was an airdrop that was distributed and I received mine to my trust wallet. On the wallet the token's price waste more than $5000. So I was happy that I will withdraw it. But it was unfortunately that when I tried to withdraw and exchange to another coin. It was unsuccessful.

So they will give us the token but the token will not be withdrawable. Most of them are fake. But the only kind of airdrops that are real are the ones from cryptocurrency exchanges like RNEC from remitano exchange. Click here to claim yours. You will receive 0.48 RENEC daily