Discuss ways to earn money online and offline, share your ideas on money making.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Methods to make money online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas: Methods to make money online

There are lots of methods to make money on-line. Now we going to focus on some quick way to make money online in.

Blogs : You can create a blog site for yourself and also profit from it from adverts. There are several options to earn money, one example is, Google Adsense, Chitika, etc. These companies pay out for the advertisement and clicks for the ads that you display on your own blog or website.

Articles Writer : If you are good at writing then you certainly need to start writing professionally.

There are lots of web site that really pays for online written content.

You can write webpage articles or content or even blogs for company, you can Publish your own personal E-book online and earn money online easy and fast.

YouTube Videos : You can make cash from youtube. All you need to do is create a channel and link your channel to a verified adsense account and you receive money.

They have several advertising options on various videos you need to decide on an advertising campaign type and you will get money simply by posting a video on youtube.

Internet affiliate marketing : If you have a website or a blog site, you can sign up for affiliate marketing online just like Buying online, Computer systems, Ebooks, DVDs & more, etc. Affiliate marketing companies offer direct payment on sale.

All you need to do is simply promote some advertisements of that website and you will earn instantly.

For those who have knowledge GO Freelancer : Freelancer. an individual who works as a article writer, designer, performer, as well as like, selling work or services on hourly basis, day, job, etc., instead of working on a day-to-day salary basis for just one employer.”
    Last edited by Fecoms; 04-13-2018, 02:23 AM.
    Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

Thanks for this info. Actually I'm still searching for possible way to earn money online. I have a little ideas and somehow try to register to earn extra income online, but because of lack of time, I can't focus and not really know if these sites are worth to earn money and if it's good to rely on for my financially needs and quit my jobs. I think making your own videos and post it to YouTube is really worth. the other is freelancing, but still don't know how to start.

Comment

I started out from paid to post forums when I became a freelancer and I have made quite a good amount of money on several sites that pays for articles-content. It's true what you just mentioned about so many sites that pays for good content writing but there is a limitation to some of these sites as most of them aren't available to other opportunities to all writers around the world.

Some of these site restrict post to only those that are from either US, UK or Canada and this is a major problem because there are so many writers willing to work on such sites but they are restricted to register and post on such platforms.

Affiliate marketing is another good way to earn money online, promoting other people's products through one's website and earn commissions from any sales made from your promotional efforts. I'm yet to get my own website but I believe that sooner than later I will upgrade.

Comment

• Fecoms
        Fecoms commented
        Editing a comment
        A lot of people recommend making money by doing affiliate marketing. It's something i have done with infolink affiliate, am not sure if they still exist building up the little earning requires hard work to be successfully. The most important thing is doing what you find interest in.

This was insightful considering the fact that a lot of people are coming online now to make money I think this post is timely it will help them know the different areas money can be made online and make them understand easily what each area requires. I think GPT tasks and sites are simple enough for any one to engage in,it just getting a legit site and money will be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Inem View Post
        This was insightful considering the fact that a lot of people are coming online now to make money I think this post is timely it will help them know the different areas money can be made online and make them understand easily what each area requires. I think GPT tasks and sites are simple enough for any one to engage in,it just getting a legit site and money will be made.
        The truth is that there are so many ways to make money online but most of the time they don't pay you what would make you to live very comfortably in life. It's why I'm never advocating one to being a full time freelancer. Get other jobs and supplement it with online jobs.

Comment

I have channel on YouTube but not yet monetized so I decide to find another extra money online till found this post loop and now I earn enough at the same time I upload videos in my channel. And I found your Idea for extra money online I use this and I hope that it would help me to earn extra money.

Comment

I have worked as a freelancer and earned a lot of money from it, I have also tried the YouTube to earn money, having a channel there brought not even once cent. I have another two sites were I help students with their homework and these sites are my principal source of earnings.

Comment

Originally posted by Safeless View Post
              I have channel on YouTube but not yet monetized so I decide to find another extra money online till found this post loop and now I earn enough at the same time I upload videos in my channel. And I found your Idea for extra money online I use this and I hope that it would help me to earn extra money.
              Yeah, I can easily attest to that. Postloop is one of the major paid to post sites one can earn from, especially if you are a good writer. Once you have been approved as a writer on the site, then there are lots of forums and blogs where you can write and get paid. It's such a wonderful opportunity for people to make money online from.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

The opposite of Girl?

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X