How do I earn $3,000 a month in cryptocurrency without trading?

CastyLamer

In the Cryptocurrency field, it seems that you have to do a great TA so that you can earn a considerable payoff. (No offense, please forget about bounty hunters)

But after joining BitOffer, I found that there was still a way for people who want to earn money without trading.
main-qimg-760dffc483a5f8578148c058499c3a17

For now, each person I invite to , once they trade, I can start earning commissions.

I knew if you saw it was 1%, you would gonna leave. But please stay, let me explain to you that how does the commission calculated, and I deeply trust that you will be in love with it.

The “1%” you saw is calculated based on the trading volume (Please notice that it is based on the trading volume, not the revenue or trading fees). Other cryptocurrency exchanges may offer 30%, 40% or even 50%, but their commissions are based on the revenue they can get from your referrals, or trading fees. Thus, even the percentage amounts are high, the money you can get actually is low.

Here is an example of the commissions you can get from BitOffer:

If you have 100 referrals, and each of them trades $100 every day, then your commission would be 100*$100*30*1%= $3,000.

During the process, no matter BitOffer earns to loses, you will get your commissions anyway.

If you decide to start earning it from BitOffer, the steps are as following:
  1. Register on bitoffer.com
  2. Join their telegram community:
  3. Find their admin on their group, and tell him that you want to be their options partner.
  4. Then BitOffer admin will start authorizing your account to have the right to earn the “1%” commission.