Free time income

Heart

Hi! My friend is looking for a way of earning money online on her free time. She has regular job of 9-5, but the salary is just not enough to pay all their bills. She wanted to earn extra using only her phone. Is that possible? The only free time she has is 3hrs, it is the travelling time to her work place.

G

I think swagbucks is a great way to earn money if you are in the USA. I do not know if it works globally. I think the Bing Engine search is also a great way to earn a good amount of money in amazon giftcards. You can also try postloop.

J

Jim15

There are many websites out there to deal with. I recommend postloop site which she can earn extra income on her free time. She can also try answering surveys in globaltestmarket, you will earn in this site but it needs like half to whole month depending on your profile.

gelotologist

Postloop and the Usertesting would be my recommended sites for her if she wants to earn using her mobile phone only, like all she needs to do is talk or more likely to only write on forums as well. All the site actually pays a decent amount but not on a daily basis like you need to wait for weeks but I think is worth the wait.

Festuksen

Tips for Making Money through a Hobby

To start with, let’s define what a hobby really is: A hobby is an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure. Hence in choosing a hobby for wealth creation, the focus shouldn’t be on money but on something you are passionate about, and ultimately gives you pleasure.

Thus, choose a hobby that you enjoy, but can find a way to make money from at the same time. Hence you should be doing this hobby because you love it.

*At this point, I will tell you a story:

There is one acquaintance of mine who is a passionate reader. Some years back, he used to struggle a lot with debts. So one day, he thought of how he could use his hobby for reading in making money, through whichever means possible. After thinking deep for a while, he conceived the idea of building upon his hobby for reading, to create a new one; which is writing. He loved to read fictional books, and so decided to choose that genre. But he didn't know how to approach it. Then he thought to himself;

If you really want to be a good swimmer, you need to swim. Read the theory of swimming. But get a swimming coach as well.

So he used the same approach.

• First, he read extensively on how to excel as a fictional writer, but at the same time, started putting to practice what he read by writing.
  • Then later he solicited for professional coaching.
A few years went by and now, he is one of the top ranking fictional writers on Amazon.

• So the Tips for Making Money through a Hobby are;
  • Choose or develop a hobby connected to something you love.
  • Read to know more about the hobby, and how to make money out of it.
  • Get to work by doing the activity or activities connected to the hobby.
  • Seek for professional help to get more equipped.
  • --And then you would excel.