How To Make Money From Freelance Writing

Brilliantauthor

Leveraging your writing skills can earn you hundreds of dollars working at the comfort of your home. There are hundreds of freelance writing platforms online that you can leverage to make money from the comfort of your home. As a freelance writer, you have all resources at your disposal to make lots of cash writing. With your writing talents, you have enough potentials to earn some extra cash working at home. Do you know you can earn money writing online? Can you devote 3-4 hours daily writing and earning?

Last edited:

m_cel

Really? how it works? Do you have some proof of payments from being freelance writer? would you please share some sites who accept that writing job?

I think Upwork offers freelance writing job. But mind you that it's a tough competition joining their sites. You'll have to market yourself in best way possible because if not, clients might choose other writers. It's not every day that you'll have a work but if you earn good reputation and someone gives you higher ratings you'll have tons of work to do.

ElGuapo96

You can try Freelancing, Upwork, they are absolutely amazing. Also if you are very experienced and you know how to write well i would advise you to go and check out iwriter site. You can get paid up to few THOUSAND dollars for a written article, depending on your knowledge, experience and how well you write. It's definitely a very good job since it's needed a lot. But beware, a lot people will try to use you and make you write ridiculously long articles with no grammar errors only so they could pay you a dollar or two, which is an absolute waste of time. Be smart with your decisions, there's a lot of scam artists.
I wish you all the best though, check out the sites i listed and enjoy yourself, good luck brother.

ion

I think Upwork offers freelance writing job. But mind you that it's a tough competition joining their sites. You'll have to market yourself in best way possible because if not, clients might choose other writers. It's not every day that you'll have a work but if you earn good reputation and someone gives you higher ratings you'll have tons of work to do.

Yeah, I read the reviews about the Upwork, and I think for beginners, It's really hard to establish your self to get clients from that site. Even how good you are in the service that they are looking for, it's hard to make a deal with clients if you don't have a ratings yet. Any tips for beginners? How long have you been on that site?

Topflyer

Leveraging your writing skills can earn you hundreds of dollars working at the comfort of your home. There are hundreds of freelance writing platforms online that you can leverage to make money from the comfort of your home. As a freelance writer, you have all resources at your disposal to make lots of cash writing. With your writing talents, you have enough potentials to earn some extra cash working at home. Do you know you can earn money writing online? Can you devote 3-4 hours daily writing and earning?
Please, do send link

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Freelance writing is one of the best ways of making money correctly on the internet and anyone who have proper knowledge and understanding of how to write can actually make a whole lot of money on different freelancing platforms such as Fiverr and up work. There are a lot of things you need to bear in mind if you really want to be successful as a freelancer, and one of them is " it's not a get-rich-quick scheme". This is very important because many people think that immediately they venture or sign up in a freelancing platform then they start making money immediately but the reverse may definitely be the case. You need to cultivate the Spirit of consistency because if you are consistent enough in freelancing I will definitely make it. Some time ago someone who is very successful on fiverr told me his success story. He said that when he started newly he waited for some moves without making any money. The first movie he got a job on fiverr was $5. Then the second month he started sending a lot of proposals to a lot of people and he actually made over $100. If you want to succeed as a freelancer then you should have a copy writing skill.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Freelance writing is one of the best ways of making money correctly on the internet and anyone who have proper knowledge and understanding of how to write can actually make a whole lot of money on different freelancing platforms such as Fiverr and up work. There are a lot of things you need to bear in mind if you really want to be successful as a freelancer, and one of them is " it's not a get-rich-quick scheme". This is very important because many people think that immediately they venture or sign up in a freelancing platform then they start making money immediately but the reverse may definitely be the case. You need to cultivate the Spirit of consistency because if you are consistent enough in freelancing I will definitely make it. Some time ago someone who is very successful on fiverr told me his success story. He said that when he started newly he waited for some moves without making any money. The first movie he got a job on fiverr was $5. Then the second month he started sending a lot of proposals to a lot of people and he actually made over $100. If you want to succeed as a freelancer then you should have a copy writing skill.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Money is in writing nowadays, provided you write exceptionally well. Most of the gigs I do online is simply writing. I write for a living online, I don't do much of other tasks unless it's trading crypto. Content writers are in-demand, because website owners are simply in desperate need of fresh articles to publish on their website to keep visitors engaged. No visitor will hang on to a website that is filled with old contents. They simply wants to have a new thing to read about, and satisfy their reasons for reading it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There is no problem with writing ,there are a lot of good writers who are even looking for an opportunity to write out contents for them to be paid for .

I believe writing is not really the most important thing but how we can be able to get a writing job that we can be able to dedicate at least two to three hours of ourtime on daily basis to make money from is the most important thing and that is what you have not mentioned in your post .

Everyone are just looking for an opportunity to make money with whatever skill they have but because of the worldwide competition in the online space a lot of people still finds it to be impossible for them to make money on the internet.

To me I do not really have the time to engage in anything that will need so much of my concentration to fight off competition i rather go for any online business I know I can be able to make money from base on my skills and strategy.

If I can be able to learn about cryptocurrency trading that will even be the best way of making money online for me.

E

eldavis

There are so many ways you can earn money by writing, not just as a freelancer. Bloggers are also writers, and I have come across some talented writers who are into blogging for a living. Another way to make money is writing on some platforms. The first site I started working on was a community that pays it's members bitcoin cash for writing original content articles. You don't have to be a professional writer to work there. In most cases it takes time but worth it in the end.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Writing will become one of the lucrative one ways to make money with freelancing. But you are going to make good amount of money if you know how to write excellent articles and content.

You can make money as an SEO writer. you only need to have a little knowledge about search engine optimisation and how to write an article tailored towards a specific keyword.

You must know about keyword density and how to avoid over optimisation of keyword in every content you write. If you are a writer, there is no platform you cannot work from.

If you are planning to make money as a writer, I will advise you to start from internet marketing forums. This place is filled with lots of niche website owners who are looking for content writer to publish articles regularly on their blogs.

Just make sure that you deliver an excellent service at a fair price so that you'll be able to make consistent income from the platforms.

I will not advise anyone to start with freelance Marketplace as there a lot of competitions there. It will be very hard to land your first job from the platform since you have no reputation there.

You can also make money as a Writer by writing ebooks and list them up for sale on Amazon Kindle publishing store