Make Easy Money Per Day By Playing Game

A

adam1999

Earn money by Playing Golden Farm Game
e3e7dc151520e01e1cd29ea937c691bbeb9e4d70_2_517x345.png

partying_face.png

your account already have 250 silver coins for buying birds!
each bird is different! and also you have a daily BONUS!!!
  1. each bird can lay eggs per hour = silver coins!!
  2. collect and selling you’re eggs = silver coins!!
  3. 70% for buying birds and 30% for withdrawal!!
  4. do not forget you’re DAILY BONUS!!
  5. do not worry about how you withdraw !cause there is lotsa options and also
    they accept visa/master card international for you’re withdrawal!!
  6. btw each of them is different!! cause for example!! like payeer!! their minimum
    payout is 100!! i know it cause i use Payeer for my withdrawal!! and after you
    withdraw! with in 5min. or 6min you’re account name will be appear on the
    payment section and also you’re wallet etc will also received the money!!
7.do not worry about the replenish if you want to! cause replenish is so cheap and
also there is a stage that you’re replenish can be 2x or 3x if you reach it! try to
read it on replenish section. you can see it there.
  1. also you need to try to earn some extra other than eggs!! by having a referrals!
    you get 250 silver coins and gold from them!! from you;re referrals to their
    referrals too! it’s also what we call a affiliate mode. count by the person invited by
    you.
The income is unlimited. Even several invited people can bring you more than 100 000 silver coins.

Gold is credited for:
  1. your own account!!! replenishment you’re credited with the gold of 40% of the
    replenish sum.
  1. 10% of every replenishment of the account by a referral of the 2d level
  2. 5% of every replenishment of the account by a referral of the 3d level
  3. 5% of every replenishment of the account by a referral of the 4th level
imagine if you have a lot’s of birds!! who works for you!

just like me! have 1490 green birds ! 20 yellow ! 11 brown! 2 red and 1 king bird
hahaha it’s so so so good!! and my last and only that i wanted to buy is the rare

birds hahaha !! i can’t imagine if i have it!! cause that rare bird can make money
directo to you’re wallet and don’t even need 30% for withdrawal!! it’s a 100%
withdrawal in full!! !!

046bbfec2ff57981b5de35512f326d9f1ff0e794_2_517x260.png

image737×371 93.9 KB

The name of the species is unknown

This is a very rare species!
There are rumors that it’s produce
money directly to the wallet!
To access it, you need to
have at least 1 “Red” bird.
this is my account!! i earn 66,208.89 silver coins = 652.15 RUBS !! from the month of July and my total paid out !! = 3234.99 RUB since may! at that time my earn is small! i think its 149-179 !​

ba3b5cfdda0c86c847ac489bb06333aeb59ebaf9_2_666x500.jpeg

and if you’re worry about that this might be not legit or something!!
i can assure you that this is 100% legit!!!

Payment Proof:

6c5d6f372cd9067dc9835b8638d9e08e697b4aa2.jpeg

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Most people find it difficult to make money by playing online games, that's the same issue I'm having over here, I played a lot of online games in order to make money but when trying to withdraw the money their payment method is always PayPal which I don't have an account there, when it happens this way I choose to make my money by playing this particular online game called crypto pop game.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are so many games you can make money from them by downloading them into your smartphone or your laptop, most of the game I know in which you can make money by playing them, their payment method is always PayPal which is not accepted in my own country, I play this particular game called crypto pop game.