Earn $50 per day very easily (Easymoney)

flakito

The principle is simple, sell bitcoins against paypal. You can then receive a commission of around 15% for each transaction. Follow the instructions below to buy bitcoins with very little cost and avoid losing profits.

1- Register on Coinbase and deposit euros via bank transfer (free of charge). It takes 2 days to arrive on Coinbase. Then simply buy your bitcoins.

2- Create an account here:

This is where you will sell your bitcoins. So send your bitcoins from the coinbase wallet to the Paxful wallet.

3- Here is the “gear down” part, you will offer PayPal to BTC to others. Connect on Paxful, put a nice profile photo and create an offer.

Select PayPal as the payment method and click on “next step”.

Put 15-20% below the market and set your trading limits to the amount of money you have available. For the limited time of the offer, I recommend 30 mins, click on "next step".

Terms -

For the terms (TOS) of your offers, write something that will protect you from litigation. I advise you to specify in the TOS that the paypal fees are the responsibility of the customer.

For everything else, you can choose to write whatever you want.

These terms should be written for your safety as a seller so that you do not get litigated by morons.

4- You will receive a lot of requests (sincerely, sell 500 € of bitcoin in 1 hour is largely possible). You will just have to withdraw the paypal money from your bank account, and send it back to coinbase and so on.

If you have any question, contact me on Discord : flakito#2960