How to earn $850/ week

M

Mikecat21

This is a way to earn money by participating an art contest.

You can earn as much as $40,000/ month.

You don’t need to be an artist. You don’t need to submit your own artwork on this contest. You can submit an URL link of the image from Reddit or Pinterest.

The contest is open to everyone. There are no special qualifications required for entry. All you need to do is find fun or beautiful artwork online.

It seems like the contest doesn’t have as many participants that increases your chance to win. Even if there’s only 1 participant, the contest will still be held.

If the number of the participants increase so will the number of winners. But it’s still better to join the contest early to make more money.

This advanced art gallery is conscientiously managed. The reward is sent to the winner accordingly.

If your artwork is your own piece, it can be purchased by the gallery.

If you make a registration to a $10- entry-fee contest and win the best artwork prize, you’ll be rewarded with a $100 Amazon gift card. In a $50-entry-fee contest, you’ll be rewarded with a $500 amazon gift card.

How it works:
  • Register to the art gallery
  • Make a payment for the entry fee of your choice of level.
  • Submit artwork(s) (Up to 10 artworks/month)
  • Upon winning the contest, you’ll be rewarded with a gift card electrically.
Be aware that submitting more than 10 artworks per month will make your entry invalid.

I could register multiple accounts. It might increase your chances to win if you use multiple accounts. (This may not be the right strategy to win.)

Make sure if your e-mail address is correct. Typo leads to failure to receive reward.

There is another way to earn money with affiliate program if your resource is scarce.

I’m thinking to start an affiliate program because this unique art gallery contest can become popular.

This allows me to receive 20% of the commission permanently.

This is a good way for those who love art.