Asking for Website That Pays For Doing Nothing

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Duke1

Please is there any website that i can earn money from by doing nothing? maybe just visiting the website daily or often just for me to earn some money.
I have not earn money online before and i understand a lot of people are making money online. Ijust hope somone can help me out.

Kakashi2020

I had recently heard a new site that offers a great opportunity to earn money online. It is called as Alifelong youclick program that is focussing on investment schemes that are very popular today. I really don't know if you really heard this one already. To be able to join is that you would be required to invest at around $30 dollars for setting up your account and to get your codes.

It offers a compensation plan for the following members
1. Sign up Bonus: You earn $6 when you sign up and activate your account
2. Referral Bonus: You earn $2 when you invite someone to join and activate using your referral link
3. You click Program: You earn $10 daily if you click 2,000 or 5,000 clicks daily
4. Match Sales Bonus: You earn $3 for every match on your left and right group
5. Level Rewards: You'll earn $0.40 on first level and on 2nd to 10th level, you'll earn $.20.
This is a new site in the market band I am willing to give it a try since it sounds good and legitimate.

Alifelong like a lot of so called Philippine Money Making Sites is a scam. There's a lot of Scams in the Philippines and most of them are Mult Level Marketing and Networking Scams which mask themselves as legitimate businesses and even investment companies. One of which is Alifelong which according to news reports has duped a lot of its members of their hard earned money.

nnacrter

I never heard it before. For me, it's not possible to earn money without doing something. If giving money is free, then why we should work? Maybe some of it is just a scam. If you want to earn it, work for it. Some companies online offers you a job, but you need to invest first around $20.

Youngshark

Actually there is an app in which you'll earn cash by downloading it and maintaining it in your phone for a year. But sadly I forgot the name of the app but I remember that it pays $50 a year for just maintaining the app on your smartphone. Try googling it.

Wow thia seems like sometjing which is worthy if it is just maintenance that is. Have you yourself used it before and if yes did you get proper returns. What are the downsides it has. Would like to check it out so if you also remember the name post it here ASAP.

Youngshark

I had recently heard a new site that offers a great opportunity to earn money online. It is called as Alifelong youclick program that is focussing on investment schemes that are very popular today. I really don't know if you really heard this one already. To be able to join is that you would be required to invest at around $30 dollars for setting up your account and to get your codes.

2. Referral Bonus: You earn $2 when you invite someone to join and activate using your referral link
3. You click Program: You earn $10 daily if you click 2,000 or 5,000 clicks daily
5. Level Rewards: You'll earn $0.40 on first level and on 2nd to 10th level, you'll earn $.20.
This is a new site in the market band I am willing to give it a try since it sounds good and legitimate.

How appropriate is this website. I have heard of some before which turned out to be scams when I signed up. I would especially avoid investing too early without getting a guarantee that profits will come.

Jeedae

This Alifelong youclick program you just talked about seem too good to be true. I have got my finger burnt when I tried something similar. With a lot of research you'll find something worth doing even if it doesn't pay much.

jaymish2

I'm sorry guys. I'm on the floor laughing at this one. How can you earn money from doing nothing. We all need to get serious.That's not how the world works. You can never just sit there and earn money unless you marry a rich husband/wife or rich parents. We need to stop expecting to earn money for nothing. The bible says that you reap what you sow so you can never get something for nothing. You still need to put in some time even for passive income. There is no such website, if you see a website claiming that its a scam.

jeffreyjose48

I don't think there is site that pays you for doing nothing. I have been into how to earn extra money online and I haven't found anything like it. If you found something like it, let me know so I could also join there. What I found out as I have been looking also for sites is that you really have to give your effort and invest your time in order to earn something. There is no such thing as free.

wallet

I have never heard of a site that pays for doing nothing, just as in the real life you must work for what you get, there are sites that pay you to surf the internet so basically you are doing almost nothing but the payment is very low or these sites are scam, regarding scam site take good care what site you join because most of them promise a lot of money but they will pay you nothing.

Kakashi2020

Actually there is an app in which you'll earn cash by downloading it and maintaining it in your phone for a year. But sadly I forgot the name of the app but I remember that it pays $50 a year for just maintaining the app on your smartphone. Try googling it.

Inem

You can sign up with bigfreegiveaway.com and just login daily to get a free ticket to enter for their weekly draws.if your ticket or tickets win the draws you get free money.This is legit and paying.You can visit the site to ascertain its credibility before joining.

Just let your computer open and mining for some cryptocurrencies. Maybe it can help you if you want some extra income but don't expect too high about that. You will earn less than you've expected but at least you are earning. Before that, you need a good GPU or a CPU for your computer in order to mine crypto.

Kakashi2020

Go to Money Pantry, I've read an article there of several sites paying people yearly about $50-$100 just by retaining their app in your phone or computer for a year.

Another thing you could do is to mine cryptocurrencies. It only needs an open computer, you don't have to do anything else.

junrose123

I haven't heard any complaints about Alifelong, even though it is new in the market and doesn't have yet any trust ratings or integrity but still it managed to gain some popularity in the market. It is now considered as the well known affiliate marketing in the Philippines as far as I know. It is mainly because of it's offer for an easy money of a fixed $10 a day just for clicking an advertisement. It is not included the other aspect of extra income on the binary account if I am not mistaken. You still earn some money on the other side of Alifelong. Can you ellaborate regarding on the complaints that you are talking about because I am planning to join that site in the near future due to I feel amazed on its plan offer with its members.

kelz784

There are many websites like Swagbucks etc that will pay you to perform actions such as watching videos, participating in surveys, playing games etc. They are never going to earn you as much as a real job, but it's a little bit of extra income in your spare time.

I don't think you are going to have much luck finding a website that will pay you to do absolutely nothing, as the website owners need to make their own profit somehow.

If you are prepared to work, there is always an opportunity out there to earn some money.

ion

There's some issue in Alifelong recently right? a lot of investor did not receive their payment, That's why they're getting mad. I hope some artist find an online model. A model who willing to paint naked through online.

junrose123

gelotologist

I think there is no such thing as these website that will pay you by doing nothing, it's like you to want sell a product but you need a money also to do the products that you want to sell. And if you're too lazy to do anything or just want to lay down on bed, you can like try the baymack which is a raffle website where you just need to watch videos while lying on the bed doing nothing and you can earn $50 up to $1000.