Open free virtual debit card and get 13$

djahama

Attention! To complete the scheme you need your valid passport! You can perform from any country.

In the end, you will receive 10 British pounds (approximately 13 $) per card inside the application.
This money can be withdrawn to any other card, or spend it anywhere (not only on the Internet, but in real life - using Apple Pay or Google Pay).

1. Download the application on the phone:

2. Register:
Choose a country Poland.
Be sure to enter the invitation code DANII289 (here are two large i, it is better to copy the code so that there are no problems).
If you register without an invitation code, then you do not accrue 10 pounds!
Be sure to select the currency GBP pounds, if offered a choice!

3. Fill in the address of residence

Choose country Poland
Enter your mobile number so that you receive an SMS with a verification code
City: Warszawa
House number: 58
Apartment number: 12
Street: Lajosa Kossutha 12
Post code: 01-315 (dash required)

4. Verify your identity
Choose your country (for example, Russia).
Take a photo of the first page of your passport, and unload, the confirmation may not be the first time, try a couple of times if
did not immediately accept a passport (verification takes 1-2 minutes).
After the passport check has passed, you will be asked to shoot a video on the front camera, where you will need to turn your head left and right and name in English 3 numbers that will be displayed on the screen. The video is also checked +- 5 minutes.

5. Select an account type
Choose a free account type. Open a virtual card and Be sure to select the currency pounds (GBP).

6. Top up balance
There are two options:
- Transfer to the card some money from your other card;
- Or send me the Sort code and Account number data to Telegram @monese_money and I will send you 1.01 pounds to the balance.

Sort code and Account number can be found in the left pull-down menu (swipe right with the finger and the menu will open, or click on the profile icon in the upper left corner).

7. Make a purchase
Make a purchase at any online store.
Aliexpress is best suited. Buy something cheap using a virtual card from the app.
First name Last name of your card (which you indicated at registration).
The card number, validity date and CVC code can be found in the Card section (in it, swipe to the right and your card will be there).

8. Expect receipt of money on the card
Within 48 hours after purchase, you will receive your 10 pounds on the card and you can use them immediately.

For all questions, write me in telegram @monese_money