Invest 1 EUR and get 100 EUR

Robert L

Limited promotion - below I will describe to you how to get 100EUR from 1EUR invested in 1 day!

Briefly what Trading 212 is:

"Trading 212 is a London based company in the financial technology industry that democratizes financial markets by creating free, intelligent and easy-to-use applications that allow anyone to trade shares, currencies, commodities and more.

At the moment, this site has an active promotion for the start, where after registering, verifying (removing the proof + confirmation of the place of residence) and paying the minimum deposit (1€) we receive one share whose value is up to 100 euros.

We can sell the received shares after 3 days, while the value from its sale can be easily withdrawn after 30 days from the date of receiving the bonus, ending the adventure with the portal or try your hand at investments (on their channel Trading212 / videos you can find various guides on this subject)

The regulations state that the received action will be active on our account if we log in to our account once every 3 months, therefore I recommend selling it as soon as we have the option to withdraw it and if we do not want to use the portal, I recommend withdrawing funds.

I received from them a OCADO Technology action worth over 20 euros.

Only the link below with my invitation allows you to receive free action. Don't use a clean link.