If you want real money & dont want to be scammed you need to read that

ouail

Hello everyone here nice to be with you today

I saw you are interesting by making money, I don’t know if you reach your target or not yet ( hope you did) i'm doing with super system ( will find details later)

if you plan to start in this field please give your self some time to read this article really its very important

look at this below:

just you need a bitcoin wallet and Gmail account and I will teach you how to make 1000$ in 24 hours

Did you excited when you see these post or messages? If yes please wait little bit if you don’t want to be the next one on the scammer’s victims list because unfortunately i was

I was in your place ( it's true story) I invested a lot of money with these people they promise me by 5000$ ,3000$ and 1000$ daily !!??WOW – Great! at that time i was already lost my job and only living with my saving ( i was petroleum engineer) so i thought my life will change and i start planing to buy new house & car and register my 3 kids in new high scale schools

just they asked me to invest 500$or 200$ or 100$ and they will create a bitcoin trading & mining for me. they asked for my information my bitcoin wallet they create account me ,you know i had access to these account i seen the profit blow up daily ohhhh good i'm the bossss.

After while i want to withdraw money But !!!

from this point every thing was changed

i cannot withdraw a single dollar, and the people start asking me for pay fees to be able to withdrawal ,some of them they said i need to increase my investment to be able of withdrawal and a lot of excuses ,i did all i paid fees ,i increased my investment because i haven't choice i was broke and i need money i told my self OK no problem just i need to invest little and i will received thousand of dollars, after while 500$ after 500$ ,200$ after 200$ and 100$ after 100$ till i reach the bottom and some of them told me i accept 10$ investment and you will receive 200$ in 24 hrs

at the end i lose almost of my real saving over than $2 K of money because these scammer

i was obliged to borrow money from friends but people didn't, simply because i'm Jobless and they are smarter than me and dont want to lose their money as they knew i haven't any income resources

i was in really very bad situation but i haven't any choice i need to do something i need to feed my family

So, after a lot of research and testing I come up with Affiliate marketing system and really, I’m shocked about how many money and time I wasted with these bitcoin scammer peoples

With this affiliate system you will have real training online how it works? How you can start? And how you can scale up and make it your life business? you will know exactly your objective and target? It’s not gambling or speculations it’s real clear business. you will not send money to anyone and finally your earning related to your effort and your commitment.

I will not ask you to believe me, I will not brag and show you my monthly earning because i still in my start up period but i start recovering a lot of my lost money , I will not ask you to quite your job if you have one and you love it, I just ask you to give yourself one hour (maybe will change your life forever) and check this online training >>> Click here to learn more <<<<you will find all details about it than you can decide

if you ask why i'm sharing that !??, because two things

First :i dont want anyone be victim in these gangs if you will not give effort no one will give you money if anyone say the opposite he is liar
Second: in this system as much people come from your side the more money you make so i appreciate anyone like that register through my link i shared with you

Again, don’t look to me look for the opportunity

You will not lose anything if you try but you will if you don’t

Thanks for your time to read my Article

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Ops sorry about your experiences online , sometimes we are always advised to try as much as possible to avoid things that are too good to be true because these are the things that will likely not be profitable to us in the future and some of them are always looking for opportunities to scam us , that is why I even me I always try as much as possible to avoid them.

There was a time a lot of people were engaging in a popular Investment opportunities I think that was around 2016 here in Nigeria and that was called mmm, this sort of investment involved they act that you invest a certain amount of money and you get double of your investment within 3 days and a lot of people were investing their money.

This mmm company did not have anything to do to generate the profit they are paying people in 3 days but they will rub peter to pay Paul . At the end of the day the whole thing crashes and so many people lose their money.

Ever since then there are so many similar type of investment that has emerged and even with this so many people are still falling a victim.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I can remember the MMM experience it was really devastating for some people because some people lose their life savings when that investment plan collapsed. But for me I think it was a scam right from the word go, it's just that people were blinded by the money that they were to get and refuse reasoning about the sustainability of the scheme.

For me I always believe people gets scammed because they allow it. no body had ever been forced to incest anywhere. but humans being easily driven by greedy allows that to be cloud their sense of reasonings and they lose their hard earned monies

The thing is that any investment one wants to get into should be invested and research about before engaging. You wouldn't lose much if you take out time to study an investment plan. You are about to dump your money on something be perfectly sure it will be the best for you before engaging in it.