Online travel agency franchise

G

I have seen advertising recently for an online travel agency franchise. The returns look amazing if you get the traffic but there is an up front cost involved. They state that costs should be made back within 6 months though. Has any one had experience of this type of business, does anyone know how much of an investment is required?
The idea of getting great travel deals for my own family appeals too but would be great to create a business around my love for travel.

Kakashi2020

I wouldn't trust those kind of sites because usually once they get your money, you won't be able to recoup it in profit. Usually these are scam sites looking for prey over social media sites or networking companies / members whose looking to con people.

Martinsx

A lot of people have been scammed from such deals online and there is no way of getting your money back. My in law suffered at the hands of such online traveling agency and he lost close to #1. 2 million naira in my country currency. Please my advice is to stay away from such sites.

S

Shana05

In my opinion it is better not to use those kind of travel agency. Using those might cost a lot than doing everything by your own. Aside from that, there are lots of scammers in that type of business. Don't trust all of them, just those who have proved something already.

jaymish2

I think it sounds like a good idea. Not everything is a scam. However do your due diligence. You can look at reviews online and find out which country the business is registered in. For a franchise by definition the cost is upfront. They have to provide you evidence of their earnings. Basically they will do everything for you. The hardest thing about a business is the strategy and marketing. You follow their blue print that has worked for them. Franchising is a good way to own a business, the best maybe to look for an office in your country and take it from there.

mark86

Online travel agency is good depends of which agency you would use. I had heard some bad reviews for some agencies but others are really good. Meaning in booking your flights or travel, just research for the particular agency,ask their physical office if there is any, ask a referral from your friends. You will surely avoid scams with these tips.

fishbate

I recommend to do a little more research about the agency, try to search about licences and certificates and review results of the company. It helps also to try their services to check their authenticity and quality of service.

M

mian_zeeshan07

"Online Travel agency" These facilities are very benificail because they save most of our time and we don't have to go anywhere if they really did good to us abd if they don't betroy us. Some people make their fake complanies and they try to get money from you. Some are actually scam sites.
I would like to suggest that please do a little bit research about the complany and make sure they are licensed by the govenment. sm

jcole

I think the Travel agency industry getting more and wider with time. As it is available for every online user it could be easy to get a travel package at once instead of using different sites to complete each part like tickets, hotel renting, accommodation, etc.

jcole

Who need agents to look out a house to rent. I'm moving to Dubai in August and what I have found on Google about renting a property in Dubai is quite easy to get in cheap rates. I think it's hard to get a house if you're going to visit Dubai first time in your life. I would suggest renting an apartment would be easy other than renting a hotel.

jcole

Nowadays, who need agents to look out a house to rent. I'm moving to Dubai at the end of August and what I have found on Google about renting a property in Dubai is quite easy.