Discuss ways to earn money online and offline, share your ideas with us on moeny making online.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online travel agency franchise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online travel agency franchise

I have seen advertising recently for an online travel agency franchise. The returns look amazing if you get the traffic but there is an up front cost involved. They state that costs should be made back within 6 months though. Has any one had experience of this type of business, does anyone know how much of an investment is required?
    The idea of getting great travel deals for my own family appeals too but would be great to create a business around my love for travel.

I wouldn't trust those kind of sites because usually once they get your money, you won't be able to recoup it in profit. Usually these are scam sites looking for prey over social media sites or networking companies / members whose looking to con people.

Comment

A lot of people have been scammed from such deals online and there is no way of getting your money back. My in law suffered at the hands of such online traveling agency and he lost close to #1. 2 million naira in my country currency. Please my advice is to stay away from such sites.

Comment

In my opinion it is better not to use those kind of travel agency. Using those might cost a lot than doing everything by your own. Aside from that, there are lots of scammers in that type of business. Don't trust all of them, just those who have proved something already.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Type the word TR E NDRI without space

Trending

Collapse

Working...
        X