I have a business idea but am not interested in carrying it out—take it for free

G

I'm not interested in starting a business but I had this idea and I would like it if the business existed.

When you exchange currency you have to pay a fee, which is annoying.
Say someone from Europe wants to travel to the USA and wants to exchange 1000€ into USD.
At the same time someone from the USA is planning a trip to Europe and wants to exchange some USD into Euros.
They would both save money in not paying currency exchange fees at banks or exchange bureaus if they could just exchange the money personally between each other (or maybe on some secure online system).
The idea is to set up a way for such people to exchange money; it is more possible today with modern technology than it was in the past.
How do you make money from this? Advertising, or take a much smaller cut than is usually taken, I don't know, you'll figure it out.

If you like the idea, take it for free, it's yours.
If one day you make millions and feel like you want to thank me.
Good luck

altitude

I don't think anyone would bother setting up that possibility for free, there must be a fee for all their efforts. If I had the means to put up such a business, of course there has to be a fee for using the service, and technically the service that you're looking for already exists, you just have to pay the unavoidable fees for using it.

L

luckybit

Interesting, the idea is good. Ensuring financial safety & security would be important in such a service.

Fautro

Well, there is one particular online project that covers all reliable security products, it was very useful for me when I decided to move to another state. This projects is called securinghome - I still dig some articles from here as I plan to install additional security systems in my house.