Business ideas offline

jasminemax

Hello people... I just want to share some offline business ideas. Hope it will help some people out there...
Laundry business- easy part time job with low investment. Collect laundries from your neighbours and make them. you can charge them accordingly based on the amount of clothes, service time and the type of service you provide. you can easily earn some extra cash by working just few hours a day.

Corinthianus

These are pretty great ideas! I've been dabbling into some businesses I could start too and these are what I came up with:

Milk tea business - Powdered tea and syrup are pretty cheap and they don't expire right away. Rent a small location that's just a takeout booth to do this. Buy your supplies at $1 per cup and sell them for $3 to $4.
Flipping - You can do this anytime just know where to look. Go to garage sales, foreclosed hotels or other properties since they sell them for cheap. Sell your goods online at twice or thrice the mark-up. Garage sales are usually treasure troves for jewelry or antiques.
Sell life insurance - You can do this part-time. Get training and accreditation from a trusted life insurance company and be an agent. Be your own boss.

Andrijana15

There are many good ideas, it just depends what will you come up to, and decide what are you good at. You really are creative, that's great.