Small business ideas forum for starting and managing a small scan business. Discuss most successful small business to start.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earn money From Online Writing Job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earn money From Online Writing Job

This online job is for those people who has interest in writing. Online writing jobs are becoming popular because each and every website on internet demands regular content to update their website.

You can get paid Rs.250 to Rs.1000 per article depending on the content length.

There are many websites where you can find online writing jobs and few of them are Fiverr, Elance, Freelancer.com etc.

Even if you don’t have any idea of writing but want to earn money through this job, then you can learn & start practicing and follow the blogs like CopyBlogger to become a good writer.
    Once you are good to write, you can join the above mentioned sites, get the writing jobs and start making money.

I want to earn by writing short articles because it is enjoyable. Someone suggested Fiverr but I was not able to register completely. I am looking at Virily now and I think it is a good one although the short article is required to have an accompanying photo. If you have more suggestions please post it here.

Comment

That's a good information to share. Its a good guide to know where to start and learn the techniques in writing. It will help enhance the skills and earn the confidence in later times. I would love to try and earn money as well. I am not good in writing because my ideas doesn't have consistency. But I understand that if you have the willingness of the heart it will be better in time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

What is the month after June?