Asking for How relaible buying from AliExpress

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Wole.K

How reliable is AliExpress, I am planing on buying some items on the website but am skeptical not being scammed or sent bad product, like footwear and cloth.

How do you tell if a seller is a legitimate seller, though I have used eBay before, and am just planing to try AliExpress.

I want the product to be delivered to Nigeria after purchase, can I really have confidence on AliExpress service?

XZion

AliExpress is the retail company of Alibaba, buy from any of these websites is relaible, but that doesn't mean that, there are no scammers or fraud on the website.

Tips: Before adding any product to your AliExpress cart make sure to check the review of customer who have purchased the same product. With this approach you will be able to know are good the product is.

Linnea Sandel

I don't know about AliExpress because I never do contact with them but if you want to know a reliable website for purchasing the custom product then I would like to suggest you to contact with PapaChina. Whenever I need to purchase the promotional products then I always visit this website because they offer me the best service.