Still looking for the perfect online job...any leads?

aileenbcd

I have recently decided to look for a part time job at home. I thought it was going to be a walk in the park. I was clearly not in the mix:(. I started watching Youtube videos. You know how it is, you get a list of everything from earning a ridiculously amount of money for an hour's worth to being paid a dollar a minute. I made my list of possibilities from watching for a few hours. Sad to say, 60% from my list are only feasible in the US, the other 30%, I am not eligible and the rest, oh well does not look legit. I am not backing up, I know given enough time, I will be able to build my skills and perhaps my confidence. Does anyone have good ideas regarding online work for a stay at home mom?:eek::eek::eek:

blackmist

Online tutorial would be the best choice if you are looking for a good source of income. You can also try transcription, there are lot's of transcription site, you just need to pass their assessment to get started. But still you need to transcribe an audio or video with little to no error in order for you to receive your payment. You can also try blogging or create your own you tube channel.

Like data entry jobs, virtual assistants may perform a wide variety of tasks. Most of these tasks are administrative, such as bookkeeping, placing phone calls, handling customer service issues, or compiling data.
Virtual assistants may also complete tasks that fall into other freelance categories. For example, you may be asked to post content to a social media profile or complete data entry tasks.
Working as a virtual assistant often provides a little more stability than other online freelance positions. Businesses and entrepreneurs that hire these assistants often require them to be available for a set timeframe each day of the work week.

Jelineex

Well there are many job opportunities online but it is difficult to find a legitimate site. Sometimes if you found one its no longer paying. Always do a research and know the company/site before working on any job sites. You might be only wasting your time. However, do not be discourage and continue looking for one. Good luck!

Jelineex

Online tutorial would be the best choice if you are looking for a good source of income. You can also try transcription, there are lot's of transcription site, you just need to pass their assessment to get started. But still you need to transcribe an audio or video with little to no error in order for you to receive your payment. You can also try blogging or create your own you tube channel.

How do you transcribe audio files? How do you start a sentence to another sentence? Will it be written in paragraph form? I am hesitant to join on transcription job since I don't have knowledge about it. I don't understand the words spoken, What type of headphones did you use? I'll be happy to read your response. Thank you.

blackmist

How do you transcribe audio files? How do you start a sentence to another sentence? Will it be written in paragraph form? I am hesitant to join on transcription job since I don't have knowledge about it. I don't understand the words spoken, What type of headphones did you use? I'll be happy to read your response. Thank you.

When transcribing you need to follow the the instruction of the sites. Each transcribing website has there own rules but most of it are the same. Just start transcribing by using speaker 1 or speaker 2 or what label does the sites use. It's really hard to start working as transcriptionist if you are new but once that you are use to it you can easily transcribe anything with minimum mistake. Any headphone are okay.

Jane Marker

There are survey jobs, app testing jobs or you can try providing freelance service that you are good at such as copywriting or designing online.

If you want to earn a pretty good amount of money, you can try online tutorial. You can also check for bitlanders.com, mobrog and lifepointspanel.com. They are all legitimate paying sites. You can't settle for a single site if you want to earn more. Other online jobs that pays a good amount of money requires skills and knowledge.

Corzhens

I'm also on the same track because I would be retiring from my office job in several years time. I want to have an occupation after that banking career and I am betting on writing articles or paid forum posting.