Start a business online working on what you like

Dino

What you need to know start a business online working on what you like.

-An online consulting business is low cost
-Blogger and Vlogger online business income comes from affiliates, sponsors, ads, speaking, and other opportunities
-Information online businesses are focused on courses and programs
-Publishing online business has articles from various writers
-Service online business provides services such as social media marketing or web design

For many people, making money online would be an absolute dream come true. If they could find a way to make money with a website or some other online venture, they could quit their job to focus on entrepreneurship, spend more time with their family, and finally take back control of their time and their lives. However, you need to be willing to devote the time and energy required to get your idea off the ground, and you need the grit to stick with it even if your journey is slow when you first start out.

Mora

I've tried to Freelance in various fields, writing, design, vocal commentary ..., but didn't really get that much success, recently I tried to create my own blog on cars and motor cycles, it's not getting any success yet but I'm enjoying my self still need cash to spend on it that's why I'm not giving up just yet on freelancing and all that other good stuff. I'm also trying to learn a bit about affiliate Marketing so I could later on apply what I learned on my blog, if you have some good source materiel I could use ?that would be great help.

If we can earn a decent amount of money by working or making business online, that would be great and a dream come true for most of us. There are a lot of people out there especially parents who are interested in making money online. They dream of earning enough money without leaving their family.

Dino

I've tried to Freelance in various fields, writing, design, vocal commentary ..., but didn't really get that much success, recently I tried to create my own blog on cars and motor cycles, it's not getting any success yet but I'm enjoying my self still need cash to spend on it that's why I'm not giving up just yet on freelancing and all that other good stuff. I'm also trying to learn a bit about affiliate Marketing so I could later on apply what I learned on my blog, if you have some good source materiel I could use ?that would be great help.

Freelancer works and most people make good amount of money from it. Just focus in one major area and you will be able to make money as a freelancer.

houd

I've really grow tired of being a freelancer, lately i've been thinking of starting a blog and enjoying my time doing what i really like, but i found out that growing a blog is not that easy. I'm not giving up though since i'm sure that someday all the time and effort will pay !

Paula7

Hi, I wish I could offer a success story here but like all of you, I am still in the same boat. Tried lots of ideas and perhaps also guilty of not sticking to them for long enough. I tried bloggers blogs and started to see success with Amazon sales on a fashion blog I was doing, spent hours of time only to have the entire blog disappear overnight and even though I had it reviewed and got it back for a couple of weeks it quickly got shut down again. Too many links heading to one source. Amazon.
I've had hundreds of thousands of photo's downloaded on a public domain website and not one donation or cup of coffee paid. I placed my best images onto 2 different websites for sale for a couple of dollars per download and nobody ever downloads.
I have now a blog with written around my scenic photos and I am not trying to sell from it yet.
I have made print on demand T-Shirts and people like them but don't buy them.
I am now playing with my blog and affiliate marketing on Pinterest and at least it is fun.
Where do I go wrong? I do not have thousands of dollars to advertise. I believe that is how people find success online.
In the meantime, I have spent thousands of hours, been scammed a couple of times and get caught up in an avalanche of information, promises and offers.
All this yet I am still driven to find a way.
One last suggestion, I find doing courses really good and you can find many really cheap ones or even free ones on line if you search. This is how I have got some of my best information to date. Real and honest.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The opportunities available for people to make money on the internet is enormous but the main reason a lot of people are not making it is because they're not serious enough and they are not ready to learn.

Many people have the mindset of making quick money which is one of the main reasons they will never succeed on the internet space. The amount of money you can make online is dependent on the level of knowledge and commitment you have.

If you don't have proper knowledge about a particular business on the internet there is no way you can be able to succeed on that business. there are numerous businesses you can venture into online and make a lot of money for yourself provided you have proper knowledge and understanding of how they work such as affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading, blogging and so many of them.

If you do not have a skill you can also venture into paid to post platforms, survey platforms, micro jobs platforms and so many of them but you must bear in mind that you need a lot of commitment to succeed and also some level of knowledge. You can also create a YouTube channel and start making videos.