Business opportunities for entrepreneur, share small business ideas. Get answers to your business questions

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Easy Business For A Lady to Startup?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASK Any Easy Business For A Lady to Startup?

I need a good business idea for as a lady. So what are the recommended and least stress-free business a lady can startup from home or anywhere with a small capital of $1000 or less. Do you know of any business ideas for women at home or simple business for lady with low investment, so i can earn some money.

I will use my locality to make a very good suggestion for you, and what I can recommend for you is venturing into make up business. In my country, make up business thrives very well but you have to acquire the skill and then get the tools required to excel in it.

Good luck.

​​​​​

Comment

You need to honest about your strengths and weaknesses to become an entrepreneur and no matter what business you start it also helps to be resourceful and have strong networking skills. Choose something you are passionate about​​​​ - starting your own business will require time, energy, and sacrifice. If you choose something that does not interest you, or worse, something you hate to do, you will find it harder to succeed.

Comment

I make research about makeup business and see how lucrative it's. With what Martinsx suggestion I will give a try.

Catherine Acorda-Mapalo I will also consider stuff I have interest. Choosing a business to go into is one tough decision to make.

​​​I will appreciate any more ideas. Thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

What month is before August?