Small Business To Startup with Small Capital

Tundi Mick

1. Starting a recruitment services is very good idea for getting lots of clients and candidates. They pay you for serving good services.
2. Party or Event Organization and planning is good business now a days.
3. Are you very connected to social media then, you can easily start social media services without investment or little investments.
4. Translation service is great for those who visits your country or other special purpose.
5. Medical tour service is good business ideas for those who wants to start create business. You can start this small business with little investments.

Food Business is one of the top class Small Business Ideas. Because, there are millions of peoples are eating foods in restaurants and small food stalls. So, why not you start your new food small business.

Linnea Sandel

Awesome ideas you mentioned in this posting and very useful for me. I really like your first point and it is very important somewhere because when a person gives services according to their customers then it really gets so many clients or customers. It means we should first judge the things before starting a business which can easily complete the need of our customer as well as increase our branding.

vladex

Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC) Technicians are a good small business and quite lucrative, because heating and ventilation is an important thing for the comfort of your home.

ketanc

One can start with home tuition classes for kids. Also tailoring is another business that requires less capital and can give good returns.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Starting up a small business using a small capital all depends on the kind of business you have in mind, let's say you want to sell bags and shoes as a small business I think hundred thousand naira will be enough to start up the small business as a capital, or you want to go into selling of foodstuffs you will need like 50,000 naira or more as a capital to start up the small business, it all depends on the kind of business you have in mind.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Well you can start up with poultry business where you see a particular shop or a particular area where don't receive good and quality eggs or like in size (small). you could bring your own and go and advertise and tell them that this egg is worth it. you proof to them you have eggs in large sizes. The wil definitely want to buy from you because it's big in size and has good shape.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Food business is the best with a small startup. Especially if you are going into making snacks and quick chops like fried yam, potatoes and cocoyam. All that is needed is the packaging of the snack to look neater and in an appealing wrapper. Just look for a spot that is busy and make sure your fries are always on fry then you are good to go.

IamDozzy

Food business is the best with a small startup. Especially if you are going into making snacks and quick chops like fried yam, potatoes and cocoyam. All that is needed is the packaging of the snack to look neater and in an appealing wrapper. Just look for a spot that is busy and make sure your fries are always on fry then you are good to go.
Yes, food business is best with a small start up. There are lot of small scale eatries that are into selling of food delicacies such as fried rice, jollof rice and African and Oriental dishes. They are also into the sale of snacks such as burgers, shawarma, hotdog, meatpie, scotch egg and lots more. They package their item so well that you'd mistake them for one of the major eatries in town.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Yes, food business is best with a small start up. There are lot of small scale eatries that are into selling of food delicacies such as fried rice, jollof rice and African and Oriental dishes. They are also into the sale of snacks such as burgers, shawarma, hotdog, meatpie, scotch egg and lots more. They package their item so well that you'd mistake them for one of the major eatries in town.
Having a large capital does not guarantee a large profit neither does it guarantee success in business. What matters is how creative you are and how you can manage situation with your small business. Branding, good attitude and a great customer service smile can take a small business to great places.

IamDozzy

Having a large capital does not guarantee a large profit neither does it guarantee success in business. What matters is how creative you are and how you can manage situation with your small business. Branding, good attitude and a great customer service smile can take a small business to great places.
Yes but I didn't mention having a large capital , what I mentioned was how creative they were in having a large amount of choice dishes and excellent packaging to compete with the big brands despite being a small scale eatery. One can never rule out the benefits of creativity, branding, good attitude and great customer service.

Samuel72

Verified member
Apart form the business you pointed out in your post there are other small business one can start with little capital, business like poultry farm where you get to rear chickens you can sell eggs and also sell the chickens especially during festive seasons, there's also snail business too it is very very lucrative.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I always advise people to start small businesses instead of going into to start a business.there are several businesses you can start with small capital and be able to grow it and make a lot of profit over time. Some of these businesses can be very lucrative in certain areas. Some of the businesses are grocery business, kiosks and so many of them.

Carson20t

In my point of view i think the primary thing is identifying what can work for you and then putting effort to it to ensure maximum efficiency.

Then do not limit yourself because of resources that are needed to achieve or launch that dream perfectly but rather start somewhere using the appropriate technologies as long as you are able. We call these entry strategies which will eventually lead you to the exit strategy.

If you work on 3 forums and dedicated to working there then in 3months you could raise $150 to $200 if not more as your minimum earnings in any geographical location you could possibly be.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a nephew who is into video and photo coverage of events. His mother is planning to build an events place for those who will celebrate a party. Unfortunately the pandemic came and all such businesses are closed. My nephew has no job and what he does now is to work online on whatever kind of work he can find. This corona virus had harmed so many industries.