How to become a successful in an online business?

vhinz

Create a content or e-book that will help to solve the problems of other people. If you are just new in online business, have an inventory of your skills or knowledge and examine if it is beneficial to other people of you share it with them. The internet is overwhelmed with so many solutions that makes people confused. If you can provide specific, step-by-step, and easy to follow instructions that will help other people, they would be willing to pay your service or buy your digital products if you have. People will not mind the amount as long as it can solve their problems. So learn to listen and understand your target market and provide them the information or solution that they need.

G

I see a lot of methods don't work, work for a couple days, even work for a couple minutes. But how do you build the long term cash? What is the fastest way.. I will tell all of you newb's, exactly what the fastest way is.

Step 1) Start a company (service) can be an android app, a software, SEO
Step 2) Advertise! I found forums to be the best converting. (spend some to make some)
Step 3) If you are advertising, than i am sure you would have gotten a few emails, or questions about your service. Provide them quality work.
Step 4) Start talking to other people in the same niche, talk about helping eachother's business.
Step 5) Start hiring employee's if need be, if you have a software or an App, just keep the same person you hired to keep it updated, add new features etc.
Step 6) Grow your business, expand your advertising, Brand yourself on social media, let people know you exist!!
Step 7) Focus on customer service. Make sure it is the best! (hire more people)
Step 8) You are now on the road to a successful, long term business.
Step 9) If you want, raise your prices $5 ! After you become well known

danalana

I do not think you have to be well-educated to be successful in an online business. I know a guy who did not attend college and he is doing quite well. I do not know him in real life, but he seems very happy with his life and his earnings. He actually earns enough to sustain himself on a monthly basis. I obviously do not know how he does it because he doesn't reveal much, but he shows the money he earned to this group-chat I visit so I guess his earnings are legitimate.