How to become a successful in an online business?

sweetpot81

Nowadays, online business is trending. You can make your oen business through social media basically. There's alot of factors to be considered to be a successful one. Knowledge ofcourse would be the number one. You should know your product itself. By having sufficient knowledge you're able to present and answer queries about your business. You should also be selective on what kind of business you want to pursue. Check the market about the latest trends, in this way you will be updated. Having a positive outlook in life will be a big help.If you are aiming for something, you have to exert extra effort, passionate of what you're doing and love your work, in this way your having a fun and earning at the same time.

Birboss

To succeed in an online business you must have an e-commerce website for example, have enough experience in navigation and above all

K

kumkvat1

1. Lots of experience (with ups and downs)
2. Original idea
3. Money in your pocket
4. Help other people online, get reputation
5. Be prepare for risk and hard work
6. And finally, The most important - You'll need a lot's of luck

lucycarter

I see a lot of methods don't work, work for a couple days, even work for a couple minutes. But how do you build the long term cash? What is the fastest way.. I will tell all of you newb's, exactly what the fastest way is.

Step 1) Start a company (service) can be an android app, a software, SEO
Step 2) Advertise! I found forums to be the best converting. (spend some to make some)
Step 3) If you are advertising, than i am sure you would have gotten a few emails, or questions about your service. Provide them quality work.
Step 4) Start talking to other people in the same niche, talk about helping eachother's business.
Step 5) Start hiring employee's if need be, if you have a software or an App, just keep the same person you hired to keep it updated, add new features etc.
Step 6) Grow your business, expand your advertising, Brand yourself on social media, let people know you exist!!
Step 7) Focus on customer service. Make sure it is the best! (hire more people)
Step 8) You are now on the road to a successful, long term business.
Step 9) If you want, raise your prices $5 ! After you become well known

You have provided useful medium to become successful in online business. If someone follows your given steps, they will definitely succeed in online business.

GuestHu

As an old saying goes, "Knowledge is power". But knowledge is not synonymous with education. It is not necessary for you to acquire a diploma to start a business. What it really requires to make a business successful is determination, hard work, innovative and optimism. You have to creatively come up with a viable solution in overcoming a certain hurdle that comes into your way; and if it fails, view it as a learning opportunity. Determine the reasons why it fails and learns from it. If stuck in finding ways to address a certain problem, then ask pieces of advice from successful business people, probably they might help you in your business.

G

As an old saying goes, "Knowledge is power". But knowledge is not synonymous with education. It is not necessary for you to acquire a diploma to start a business. What it really requires to make a business successful is determination, hard work, innovative and optimism. You have to creatively come up with a viable solution in overcoming a certain hurdle that comes into your way; and if it fails, view it as a learning opportunity. Determine the reasons why it fails and learns from it. If stuck in finding ways to address a certain problem, then ask pieces of advice from successful business people, probably they might help you in your business.

Choosing what to sell online is one of the most important decisions you’ll make as an entrepreneur. To be successful, try sticking with what you know while solving issues you see in the real world — life hacks, contraptions, simple solutions, and services are great places to start brainstorming. Pick products that you’re passionate about or things you’ve had experience within the past. You can market a new item you’ve invented that you think solves a unique problem, or you can build a brand around products that are already popular in the market, like toys, jewelry or pet supplies.

houd

It depends! you may become successful with and without education but either ways you need some basic knowledge. There is plenty of people out there who became so successful without having a degree, still, not having a degree should never stop you from learning and trying to be better at your business or what you are interested in. On the other hand education can help you succeed if you have passion toward your field of study, either ways you should never give up since hard work always pays off!.

G

With so many get rich quick schemes it is hard to find genuinely great business ideas. There are some websites such as BiEx - The Business Information & Entrepreneur Exchange which offers amazing and genuinely unique business ideas and products. Well worth a look. biex.co.uk

junrose123

I think to become successful in online business is that you must have the strong perseverance to work hard. Success cannot be achieved through a day or night but rather it is a long process. I agree to them that to be successful online, it doesn't matter if you had graduated from a college or not as long as you know the basic on how to used a computer or to speak English. In order to succeed one should try all possible means to make money online. Don't just stick to a certain sites. You must find many sites that will offer you a compensation. In this way you can really achieve success in the online industry.

bembi

Well I think that first you need to decide exactly what you are going to sell. If the digital items that you are wanting to sell are yours then they will need to be prepared and ready to be sold. If you are going to be getting your products from another source, then you will need to get the supply end figured out.

Figure out all the supply issues and preparations, then look into the best way to build your site to maximize the products. Different products sell better than others using different methods. A big part of knowing how to sell your products will be some research and finding out what works for others that offer the same or similar products.

behappie

One of the greatest lies ever told about starting online businesses is that you need to be a programmer, or web designer to make money on the Internet. Truth is, you only need basic skills such as registering a domain name, creating simple webpages and getting them online. Moreover, there are many affordable courses and programmes conveniently available now to teach you how to use a PC and short-cut your learning processes. There has never been a better time in history than now to kick start your very own Internet business. In order to do anything well, you must have focus. The problem is that we become overloaded with too much information and get stuck with too many dreams that we become uncertain of what to do. So it is important to focus on a specific thing. Once you’ve identified exactly what you want to do, you have to focus on that. But without the action to implement the focus, you cannot get any results. As such, with focus and action, you need to commit 100% to achieve your goals.

yahm2001

Do you need to be well educated to become successful in online business? Many people nowadays are facing economical problems, this is one of a hundreds hindrances to stop you from being successful. I've watched video that testify that with lack of knowledge one cannot become successful. Is it just a luck or what?

Last edited by a moderator:

ion

So, any idea sir to share about the topic, aside from the motivation? I wan't to try my career in online business, or some affiliating program or even being re seller, but I don't know how it works. Some of the video from YouTube suggested that I should have my own website, but I don't know how to do that. So right now, that's my first priority to study or learn how to make my own website to start business. Do you have any suggestion about how to start or what kind of business should I start for online business?

Khen Ferido

Create a content or e-book that will help to solve the problems of other people. If you are just new in online business, have an inventory of your skills or knowledge and examine if it is beneficial to other people of you share it with them. The internet is overwhelmed with so many solutions that makes people confused. If you can provide specific, step-by-step, and easy to follow instructions that will help other people, they would be willing to pay your service or buy your digital products if you have. People will not mind the amount as long as it can solve their problems. So learn to listen and understand your target market and provide them the information or solution that they need.

jyu143

Honestly I'll always said this to the other people who had plans to create business, will for me you don't need good background of education all you need is experienced it's all about experienced to become successful.

I always said this don't start online business your wasting your time instead of investing your time to make online business, start it first in your community and get some experienced.

If you start business online your competitors is the whole world remembered that, how can you be a successful if you don't have any experienced ? Create a business inch by inch step by step.

All you need is experienced once you have that experienced, you will not afraid to take risk and you know what courage was.

jayveeborres

I think to be successful in online business is to be determined on what you're doing. If you're being scammed, just don't stop searching opportunities online until you find a right and legitimate job. Online business is easy when you have friends that will join you. Just be nice to your friends to be successful.

G

genesis pabilonia

Business, either online or not, you'll be needing luck, I mean a lot of it. That's one of the basic thing you gotta know, some business really booms in an instant while others tends to fall every time. But obviously, not just luck. You got friends right? not just that, I'm sure that you are aware what sells a lot, and what is needed in your culture or surroundings. You do not need to be educated for you to start an online business, all you need to have is to use your resources and maximize the opportunities you have right now, for these opportunities come very seldom. If you'll be making money online, I suggest you gotta be good in persuading others, have a good communicating skills, and be knowledgable about the trends. Do not follow success, follow your passion and I'm sure success will run after you. :)

anor0428

You dont have to be well educated to be successful in online business, but you must learn to know the basics on having an online business. You should have the basic knowledge to operate computer or smartphone , it is very important. In business, public relation or the ability to communicate and promote your product is one plus factor for a succesful online business.

argel241

Do you need to be well educated to become successful in online business? Many people nowadays are facing economical problems, this is one of a hundreds hindrances to stop you from being successful. I've watched video that testify that with lack of knowledge one cannot become successful. Is it just a luck or what?

Well in any business, you must be a wise person to compete on others and yes being knowledgeable is another key to succeed.Another thing is the passion of doing it if you have this then everything will follow.