How to Setup a Professional Dry cleaning Business

Nii41

Dry cleaning business is no doubt a very lucrative business which will not cost so much to set up. First you need to decide on your location, although you can work from home as well. Then purchase a good washing machine. Some are cheap, while some are more expensive depending on the brand your going for and the unique features it has. You need a good iron and ironing board. A good brand of iron will do. Then you need to create your brand logo and have a sticker you attached to your packaging, which clearly displays your brand name, phone number and social media handles so people can easily contact you.

Ralphjoe

Starting up a professional laundry business is a very lucrative business because do we have so many people who does not wash their clothes by themself but they will prefer to take theur clothes to the laundry or popular called the dry cleaners here due to their busy schedules and lifestyle. Laundry business is in high demand right now because we have so many lazy people that cannot do their own laundry but they rely on professionals to do their lundries for them. Apart from being lucrative this business has also created alot of employment for so many people that are into the business.

greatguy1

Dry cleaning business is a game of numbers aside from the usual setting of having dedicated staffs and running the business properly. Marketing should be a priority for the business owner that is why the little customers you have, you must seek to satisfy them and ensure that they can help with word of mouth communication to convince other potential customers. Try to improve on after sales service. Getting a feedback from your customers is necessary

BuchiBankz

Laundry is a lucrative business. Especially if it's in a good location. All you need is the money for set up and a good laundry person who knows how to run laundry and dry cleaning very well.
What one need is good customer relationship and house to house advert as well atleast to make your business known in that particular place or area,this can be achieved by printing of flyers.
Also marketing your laundry business online as well to create more views from people too.

Aqsa Shahid

I don't think, this business will give you enough profit in return as people have automatic machines at their own homes now a days, so you will get less customers. Better to invest in a business in which you will get much profit in return like cloth or jewellery selling etc.

John.D

I am planing on opening a Dry cleaning business in my neighborhood and i am concerned about getting customers and profit. I wonder if i could print flyers for people to get to know about the business. With what Catherine Acorda-Mapalo has said
The most interesting thing about the dry cleaning and laundry service market is that everyone, including the rich and not-so-rich, is willing to pay to enjoy the convenience of having someone else do their laundry.

This at least as made me feel at ease, i have the rich and the average in my area where i intend to setup the dry cleaning business and i believe i will get sales.

The most interesting thing about the dry cleaning and laundry service market is that everyone, including the rich and not-so-rich, is willing to pay to enjoy the convenience of having someone else do their laundry. Depending on the market you wish to target, price/affordability will be the major factor for some customers (in poor neighborhoods) while the quality of service, convenience, and timely delivery will be the main decision factor for many others. If you serve your customers well, they are more likely to continue using your services and will recommend you to neighbors, friends, colleagues, and family.

Corzhens

I had a close friend who had a dry cleaning plus laundry business. It was good at first but when the washing machine got popular her business got slow until she decided to close down while she was ahead. My suggestion is for you to get a cheap place for the business but not necessarily one that is distant from the prospective market. I am saying cheap because it is usually the rental that is the crux of the profitability. It is good if you will be there to attend to your clients and to handle the cash register.

Sam Dede

Starting a laundry business is very lucrative in my home country, it's not capital intensive but requires a lot of effort.
Leaving your Dry cleaning business in the hands of someone else to manage while you are just starting up is not really idea.

Its best your are there to observer and monitor what happens in the business, once there is any issue you can always make adjustment. Remember no one would add much effort in a new business like the owner will do.

Being in this business with more than a decade we have established ourselves as the leading dry cleaning business in London. A lucrative business to start. You will require high end washing machines to run business and it requires a lot of effort to maintain the equipments. But, overall you have to be client scentric to compete in this business.